on 1 December 2015
Has inexpensively addressed the problem of the missing forks in our house!
on 13 March 2017
Bought these for work and they look better than expected! Great buy.
on 22 May 2017
Forking brilliant!
on 16 November 2016
Nice forks. Good for daily use.
on 8 May 2015
I bought these for our work's staff room because forks somehow seem to keep magically 'disappear'. I didn't expect much for the price and, to be honest, didn't much care. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I received them as they are very sturdy. I will definitely purchase more when these 'disappear'
on 19 October 2016
Where to begin... This is everything I hoped for in a fork and more.
I have spent many an hour searching in vain for an example as fine as this. I often found myself stumbling upon inferior forks, featuring weightless, narrow design with questionable structural integrity. I was about to give up hope, but then, on the horizon of this cruel and harsh landscape shone a beacon of light. "Could it be?" I asked myself. Had my quest come to an end?
Indeed, it had. This fork is both elegant and structurally sound, is the optimal width and length, and balances well in the hand. The polished finish improves not only the aesthetic properties, but also the eating experience as a whole.
I would highly recommend this fork to any other weary traveller on their quest to find the perfect fork.
on 19 May 2013
they cost very little for what you get! they look nice, are quite heavy and i like the shape!very simple/elegant design. very pleased with this transaction.
on 1 October 2014
Very happy with these forks. They are the normal size and have a good weight to them. Would highly recommend!!
on 29 August 2014
Really pleased with this order, they came quickly, are good quality (not bendy and lightweight like some I've bought), long, slim tines and a nice long handle.
on 14 March 2014
These forks are okay if you just need something to get on with it. On the surface, they look great, but they are a bit rough around the edges of the prongs.