Flavour Name: Liquorice|Change
Price:£7.47+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 June 2016
Love them, but I'll not be buying another box because I ate the lot in a week and put on half a stone!

UPDATE: Bought another box a month later, only 36 calories per stick so theoretically I can eat nearly 70 per day to replace my normal meals, and not put on weight ;)

DOUBLE UPDATE: The box lasted less than 36 hours, yummy!
on 24 April 2014
I usually bought, or should I say, 'tried' to resist buying these from my local Tesco's, as once a packet was opened, it very rarely lasted more than the time it took for me to scoff the lot as they're just SOo more'ish. But then. . . . Tesco's seemed to stop stocking them!!!. . . .I was utterly horrified! . . . .Until I spotted these!!!. . . . However, there are '60' in a box, and although it seemed like a bit of a challenge at first, I was gratified to discover that with a bit of dedicated chomping, I still managed to get through a box in less than a week!. . . .What a hog!!! Lol!!!
on 20 May 2017
Xmas stocking filler for a liquorice addict he loved it
on 6 March 2017
Almost as good as sherbet fountains ... but not quite.
on 9 March 2017
Lovely! good taste and fizz with a good use by date.
on 3 November 2016
What can I say, addictive, especially eating them two at a time, yum yum.
on 14 March 2017
Cannot stop munching on them.
on 19 May 2017
ok
on 5 April 2017
Love these, good value and very nice
on 2 May 2017
Just wish they find a bigger box