on 8 July 2013
I bought this as an emergency back up, not expecting too much from a cheap battery. I have found it to be every bit as good as the original equipment battery that came with the camera.
on 15 July 2013
I needed another battery for my digital camera and found the original olympus one very pricey.
This works perfectly and lasts as long as the battery that came with the camera.
Well pleased.
on 9 February 2013
Used on a two week holiday - purchased a few of these for back up each day as I tend to take a large volume of pictures and video, charged up fine, no problems.
on 14 March 2014
The battery arrived promptly, but was too large to fit into my camera (Olympus E-M10). Since another more expensive replacement battery ordered elsewhere does fit, the problem is with the battery not the camera. I can't recommend the product, although the seller dealt well with my complaint and offered a refund when contacted.
on 26 September 2014
Looks almost exactly the same as the genuine Olympus battery I got with my E-m10 just without the Olympus badge on the battery casing.
Lasts exactly the same length of time and number of shots as the battery that came with my camera but costs a fraction of the price.
I would highly recommend this battery to anyone looking for a spare/replacement for their camera, I was a bit dubious at first because of the price but this battery is fantastic and I will be ordering another for when I go on Holiday so I can leave the charger at home.
on 17 January 2014
So far no problems and seems to have a decent life. I have found some non-original batteries have bwecome swollen with age and then have a tendency to stick in the camera's battery compartment. So far, no evidence of this with the PowerPlanet batteries, but it is early days yet...
on 27 August 2013
Bought this because it was a lot cheaper than the original Olympus battery. Found that it works very well as a replacement battery.
on 26 October 2014
Performs as exactly as the OEM Olympus battery. This is the second battery I've bought, simply because on location it is not unusual for me to take 650+ shots.
on 2 July 2014
Seems to be an exact replica of the original battery. Didn't cause any issues when I substituted this for the original battery in my Olympus camera.
on 11 January 2016
Much cheaper than the official Olympus batteries, and I really can't notice any difference in battery life when compared with the original