Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more

on 3 April 2017
Great game I recommend it
on 16 August 2016
loved it ******
on 16 May 2011
brought this game a few days ago and I am hooked. There's alot of revisting places you have already been but it gets the mind thinking. Hidden items are clear enough to find. I recommend this game to anyone who likes hidden mysteries and solving puzzles.
on 25 May 2011
Having played this game on the PC and throughly enjoying, I decided to give the DS Version a go. ok its pratically idential to the pc version but was to be expected. Game play is very good and the hidden object scenes are fair and the graphics allow finding the objects not much of a challenge. Some of the puzzles could be better planned as you have no idea what you are ment to be doing unless you exit out to the main menu and click help (a help button would have been a idea on the puzzle screens) I found the puzzles go from one extreme to the next, one is almost impossible due to the limitations of the ds graphics and yet some are so easy i worked it out in about 5 seconds. However if you are after a game to pass the time for a few hours then this will do you fine. I think its a little pricey to be honest though as the pc version is about a fiver. I completed the game in about 4 hours without resorting to a walkthrough.
on 19 September 2011
Having read the good and bad reviews - I can agree with both. I'm not sure of why you can change your profile to "one of the missing girls" - at the begining I thought there were four games - one for each of the missing girls but having finished the game (rather quickly) and then changing my profile I realised each one is identical. Thankfully you can "Skip" the mini games as I found some of them very frustrating and difficult to see on a small screen and no instructions on what you were meant to do. I did like the hidden object games - they were easy enough to find and I liked searching for items even though you did have to go round in circles to try and remember where each building/area was located. This is not a game you can put down for a week as you'll forget the "map" in your head. I completed it in about 6 hours so not good value unless you can get a deal. Overall a good concept and it does get the brain thinking.
on 14 December 2011
Having purchased a fair few of these hidden object games, I thought this one was a cut above most of the others. The itinerary items you put together to solve a step are quite logical, unlike the obscure combinations in some games. The puzzles included are neither too hard nor too easy and give the brain a good workout, with the option of skipping if you just can't get it. I will be playing this again for sure and if you like this sort of game I definitely recommend it.
on 5 June 2011
I really enjoyed playing this game although I agree with the reviewer about a lack of instruction for some of the minigames. Also an overview map would have been useful as I have absolutely no sense of direction and kept going round in circles (you have to go back and forth between locations to use items you have collected to open new rooms, landscapes etc.)I'm still giving it a five star review though because it wasn't a typical hidden object game, there were more tasks to complete and it took me a good 8 or 9 hours to finish.
on 28 July 2011
A hard game to natigate,
This has lots of revisting the same areas. Which i find annoying.
The graphics are quite good,
But it is a good game.
on 7 July 2012
Salem Secrets is a fairly OK sort of a puzzle/adventure game. It's the type that's worth buying second hand, but maybe won't be at the top of your most wanted list. The game offers fairly decent graphics, some great puzzles that will get the grey matter going and a free roaming playing area to wander around and explore.

The reason for 3 stars for me is that the main let down in my eyes is it relies too heavily on the many "Find X Objects" puzzles which to be honest makes you think the designers ran out of ideas after a while. These puzzles are fine if there's just one or two throughout the game, but at one point I had to do about three in a row in order to find key items and it started to feel a bit tedious. Another gripe might be that some of the puzzles are unintentionally tough due to the DS graphics - the rebus puzzle for instance has a few pictures that aren't too clear what they are meant to be.
on 16 June 2011
I got to the point that I wanted to through my DS out of the window.

A hard game to natigate, a lot of revisting the same areas. The graphics were really good, just I found the lack of instuctions annoying.

All in all a good game once I was on the right track