on 21 March 2011
Bought this screen protector for my Galaxy Tab, and it fitted perfectly and provides adequate protection for the screen. Slightly fiddly to fit, and if you are not careful will trap dust underneath. I ended up with tiny air bubbles but nothing to get too upset over!. I think it is nigh on impossible to not get air bubbles. A good simple product that does the job!! recommended!.
I'm very impressed with this product. Polished the screen with the supplied cloth then applied as directed, went on with only 1 tiny bubble in the bottom corner. Has a high shine and smooth to swipe my finger along. Can't fault this product in any way.
on 10 January 2013
Never have I managed to apply a screen protector without any trouble. So never used any as I get annoyed with bubbles in the gadget screen. I had to use this as it way my 6 yr old who was going to use the tablet. Managed to apply with about 3 bubbles. Tiny ones though, so has gone mostly unnoticed. Easy instructions. The only annoyance, is I had to cut a small section out to not block the camera, as the screen hole was slightly over the camera. Otherwise good value for money.
on 29 July 2012
Purchased as reviews said it was good quality,seems very good still stuck after weeks,when you apply it take your time,one side is applied first to screen,then second one removed after,it is clearly labelled on protector,protector is a matt finish not glossy,dont know if description says or not,but for price paid very happy,so i would say buy it,apart from the free cloth that comes with it,use a soft lint free one to clean screen prior to applying,reccomended.
on 19 December 2012
again this product done it's job very well and kept my galaxy tab nice and clean and smudge free and is very easy to fit.
on 4 January 2016
Lovely screen protector for my Samsung P1000 tablet. Would recommend it
on 19 July 2011
I am very disappointed with the protector. Because of the static on the protector, it attracted any particle anywhere near it and I was unable to remove them before sticking it down, so am left with bubbles that are being created by tiny particles. Very unsatisfactory. I think the area is too large to apply effeciently.
on 27 May 2016