on 15 September 2016
This is a good tea to sip on while you are doing something else. I leave the bag in the cup until I have finished drinking the tea. It never seems to get too strong. I love it and will order more of it.
on 3 October 2011
A friend gave me this tea to try and after the first taste I was hooked, then I searched all over to buy some....here it is, lovely mellow, relaxing tea, very refreshing.
If you like herbal tea (green/peppermint/nettle) try Tulsi, you will love it!
Fast delivery too!
on 10 June 2015
Delicious, too soon to know whether it lives up to its publicity but a tasty thirst-quenching cup of herbal tea so far!
on 18 November 2015
This tea arrived very quickly from India, and is delicious. A teabag lasts me three cups without tasting weedy, and it will become a staple.
on 22 May 2013
This tea is a lovely pic me up and I am confident that it is doing me good. No bleached tea bags either.
on 21 February 2016
I love this tea and they say that basil is really healthy for you too.
on 3 December 2016
Lovely tea
on 9 July 2013
This tea is really good for stress relief and other health benefits - it also tastes good, great to take if you're under some stress, or to have before bed if you're having trouble sleeping - I gave some to a friend who was having a lot of trouble getting to sleep, and she nearly fell asleep on the way home, and had the best night's sleep for ages!
on 21 October 2016
great
on 16 February 2016
Pros : Everything : very good alternative for tea and coffe.
Cons : Nothing

See one answered question