on 8 January 2014
This is my second time buying this product to use as an ingredient for body butter bars. It is brittle in consistency like hard chocolate and has a nice chocolate type smell but the magic happens when it is melted with coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter etc. to use in a body bar as it contains lots of skin loving goodies to care for your skin.!!
on 14 December 2012
I bought this to use in body moisturizers and balms and sometimes soaps. I wanted something that had all the vitamins and goodness still intact and the natural smell. This stuff is absolutely lovely! I made some lip balm with it and peppermint oil (and beeswax, shea, and almond oil) that I'm totally attached to! My lip balm smells like a york peppermint patty!
on 14 June 2014
A much cheaper way of treating your skin; I made my own shower body massage bar by melting mostly this butter & a bit of shea butter together, then adding some essential oils when it's cooled down. Set in fridge. Works a treat. It arrived very promptly, too.
on 17 July 2014
I am used to buying cocoa butter however this one although melted down and mixed with coconut oil did not form my usual smooth texture but had more of one that had loads of hard Cocoa butter bits. In the end i had to add more coconut oil and shea butter.
on 15 January 2014
met my expectation. Very good hydrating cream. A bit difficult to apply though as it is solid and needs to be soften to apply. Good when mix with oil.
on 29 January 2014
Very good product like the fact its organic. Would definitly recomend it. Will be using again when i have finished what i have.
on 9 May 2014
Love at first sight! So addicted to it! Use it raw on lips and even cold sores or blend in with other oils and butter!
on 25 April 2014
We buy this and mix with other natural products to make our own moisturiser! This is real quality Shea butter would always use this company great service and quick delivery
on 18 August 2015
Smells divine!!! Arrived ahead of time, well packaged. Can't wait to make up
some creams with this, put a little in my hands made them very soft!
on 5 September 2014
arrived in good time and product was as described. This is the second time I have bought cocoa butter from this supplier so it must be good!

See one answered question