on 4 January 2014
Absolutely love this product. Have used it on two holidays now and not only did I not burn I didnt get heat rash either. I am fair skinned and I applied it in the morning 15mins before going out in the sun and I didnt need to apply at all after this even though I spent a lot of time in the pool. The product also goes on really easy and soaks into the skin fairly quickly and is not at all sticky or greasy. This large bottle lasted me and my partner a two weeks holiday so works out great value. And more importantly I went brown but without the burn.
on 29 August 2011
What I wanted in a sunscreen is long-lasting, high factor and gentle on everyone's skin. And Ultrasun 20 clear sport formula provides all my family with that. Ultrasun 20 Clear Sports Formula 500mlOn a two week holiday in Rome, Italy not one of us got sunburnt despite virtually living in the swimming pool! It worked out very economical too as it is only applied once a day.
on 13 May 2011
As long as you apply properly this works brilliantly. A long day naked on a greek beach in august needs a bit of factor 30...
on 13 June 2013
I can not stop telling everyone to use this! I live in the UK and would go as far as to say that I am addicted to tanning, I learnt that the UVA is the one that ruins your skin over a long period of time, and UVA is just as strong ALL YEAR ROUND and have you ever seen someone who's skin is permenantly red? Well that's because the illastin has lost it's effect DUE TO UVA DAMAGE! The UVB is the one that tans you, burns your skin and causes damage only during the day in the summer.
I needed a sunscreen that would allow me to tan (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ME) but I would also get a high level of protection from the UVA to mean my skin, in 30 years time, wont look quite as red pigmented or WRINKLY!
I use this on my body and can HONESTLY say that I have gone VERY BROWN, almost as brown as I did last year with no protection, this is good because it means I haven't burnt but still gone, almost literally, black and JUST LOVE IT!
It's a bit greasy at first and you have to apply quite a bit to make sure you get good coverage but seriously...

IF YOU ARE A TANNER BUT WANT SOME PROTECTION, USE THIS!
on 26 August 2014
Bloomin brilliant stuff! We took this large container to Majorca for our 10 day hols, in August, for my hubbu and I to use - and I have to say it was brilliant. It went on very easy, as it was a pump action dispenser, so just gloop it on to your hand and rub in on a naked body, allow 20 minutes ish for it to soak into the skin - and hey presto your job is complete and no sunburn! We went swimming each day and it was very hot too.

We bought the SPF 50 also by Ultrasun for our young children of 5 & 8 years old - which we would also recommend.

Yes, it is rather pricey BUT as you only have one application per day AND we were all protected - that means happy days!
on 24 July 2013
I have purchased this product before and some of the other Ultrasun products. I can honestly say this is the best suncare range I have used. I purchased this sport one so that my husband would use it when he plays golf. The rest of the family use it for normal leisure activities outside as well. There is no sticky or oily residue so sand etc does not stick to you. It does smell a bit on initial application but that evaporates off very quickly leaving no lasting smell. Because you only apply it once a day (and that is all you need) it will last a very long time so it is worth the extra cost. Now that I have discovered Ultrasun I will not be buying anything else
on 14 October 2012
Purchased from seller last year and used last year good product I have re-ordered. Used as directed lasts all day no redness or sun burning had excellent tan.
on 8 June 2013
This is now my favourite sun cream. In my opinion it surpasses its competitors on 2 fronts. The volume, as a cyclist I get through loads so this will last all summer, and the pump action dispenser as it is less messy and one handed. Other than that it smells the same, looks the same, goes on the same and dries the same.

My Irish wife (who does not tan at all) and my daughter are both fans as well. They have never burned with it on, and its not greasy so we have less of a "performance" from the 8 year old. And we only need to do it once.
on 6 June 2013
I used this on a recent holiday - we were on a boat and therefore in the sun all week - I put it on in the morning on rising and didn't do so again all day, I did burn very slightly on one day but it was very very hot and I didn't reapply, for skin that normally burns quite easily this was a real result.

It goes on easily, dries quickly, isn't greasy and doesn't smell once on your skin. Will definitely be my sunscreen from now on.
on 22 February 2015
I normally by Soltan from Boots but gave this a try from the reviews for my holiday in the Dominican Republic. Excellent gel. Non-greasy, absorbs well and no stinging on my face which I can sometimes get and no prickly heat for Hubbie either. Didn't burn even when I only applied once (I would normally re-apply after swimming) and went a lovely golden brown. Would definately buy again in the large bottle as it went a long way.