on 20 December 2017
At this price point for someone who listens solely to trance, deep house, dubstep and drum & bass I can’t recommend them enough. I’ve been using these daily for 4/6 hours for the past 2+ months at work without any faults/wear what so ever. I struggle massively to find earphones that actually stay in my ears and fit correctly so I can correctly hear and feel the ‘bass sweet spot’.

They are used with an iPhone X using a lightning adapter and music is via Spotify on extreme settings.

Again these are perfect for me and bass fans but I can’t comment on any other music genres.

They also come complete with a basic plastic case and some different sized buds.
on 2 June 2017
Easily the most rugged well made earphones you can buy for the price. They are insanely good value for money. Good thick tough cable. Cable is the perfect length and doesnt seem to tangle easily. Red cable sticks out like a sore thumb in your bag or among all your other black and white cables.
Great carry case - Beefy earphones that are made to last.
Comes with small, medium and large rubber cups for your ears.
Great sound from these (however i have changed the default rubber caps to the supplied larger size to fit my big ears).
Buy them! you wont regret!
on 7 March 2017
Incredible sound and value for money. More bass heavy than sennheiser 300, probably lose some sound in the middle but separation Is astounding , I once even looked around when I was listening to a play and a doorbell rang - in the play. Quite comfortable too although the back end sticks out so not great for lying down. Have had them for a year now and have not disintegrated and even if they do you have lost just over a tenner rather than £30 that high end headphones command.
on 8 December 2017
I dont see how you can wrong with these. The quality exceeds expectations of a ten quid pair of in ears.
The cable is of better quality than usual giving a more robust feel.
The ear buds fit snugly and are comfortable to wear for decent periods of time.
The sound quality again is better than i thought. Its not audiophile but very clear indeed and the bass is flipping unreal for their size.
Overall i can recommend these and think they are excellent value for money.

Additionally something that does not always get mentioned they have a very slimline jack plug meaning they will fit all phones while they are still in their case.
I have found that if the phones or buds have a big jack plug, a lot of phone cases do not allow for this and you have to peel it back to get the plug in.
on 29 September 2016
Got my second Set of these now.

My first set ended up breaking after a couple of weeks but this was due to it seeming like a fake product, so buy from a certified seller, mine was from MyMemory.

In terms of the head/earphones, they're great, especially for the price. The bass response is great to my ears, not perfect of course, but mostly beyond what you'd expect for the price. They're also durable, I mean, I take them in and out of my pockets, the laptop, computer, mobile devices and they never break. The sound is as it was when I first got them. The housing for the ears seems like hard plastic or a type of special rubber. Which keeps it protected. However, there is no inline controls and no microphone.

You get a small box with this, which contains the leaflets, and some tips of different sizes. I used the medium sized ones and they fit my ear nicely, i usually leave them out a little bit but they can also go right into my ear and fit snug.

Overall I'd give it a 4.9/5.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 August 2017
My teenage son, for whom these were intended, already has the bigger over-ear version of the JVX Xtreme headphones. He needed a new pair of earphones and wanted something with similar bass response. I found these, and he's well happy with them. These are the older, so thicker wire and cool carry case, version in red and black. Good sound, he says, and nice comfortable fit. Not the cheapest earphones, but you get a decent sound out of these for not much more money than a cheapo rubbish set...
on 21 December 2015
First Impressions; It's all about the bass, the bass. For the price, great sound.

What's in the box;
- JVC Xtreme Earphones
- Various sized earbuds
- Carrying case

What I love;
+ Good Looking/ Stylish design
+ Okay Quality (not the best, but they work!)
+ Comes with a case
+ Well-Known brand

What could be improved;
- The cable is simply awful, it would be so much better if it was braided!

Conclusion; For the price, It's all about the bass, the bass. The quality of materials is not superb, however; for under £15 I would not expect that. I am genuinely pleased with these earphones.
on 20 April 2016
I would like to start by saying these headphones are very good. They aren't the best, and they aren't the worst either. The sound quality is good, and better than expected to be honest. Sound isolation is OK, though I wouldn't want to be oblivious to my surroundings anyway. I changed the ear plug sizes and sadly they still fall out on a regular basis. They seem to be very good in build quality though, 10x better than the cheap awful equivalents that break because of your wrapping the wire around the phone. Overall, these are a good bargain. I would recommend them for basic use but these are definitely fit for purpose. No distortion in the bass spectrum when turned up loud, but that also depends on your settings. Get them, they are just fine for normal use. Definitely a step up from the standard phones you get with your mobile phones. Comes with a carry box so they stop tangling. It comes with ear-buds (S, M, L) and nothing was missing. Its a good buy.
on 6 February 2016
First off I want to clarify that I haven't been using these headphones for a long time, probably less than a week of usage. Onto the review, these earphones are great, a bit on the larger spectrum of earphones but it makes up for it with the 10mm drivers which produce a nice bass. Works especially well with Dubstep and Trap music. The build quality of the the earphones and the case provided is good, it all fits into a small box half the size of an adult hand and can easily fit into your trouser pockets. The wires feel a little cheap and can be dented with a little pressure. The bit you place into your ear however is exceptionally well built with a good weight, they do stick out of your ear a bit more so it might look a little awkward. This does not come with a mic or volume controls so it isn't recommended for long usage as you cannot answer calls without taking out your phone and holding it close to you. These earphones are simply just for listening to high quality music.

Now the real pain in the bum, the packaging. The plastic packaging you find on most earphones are found here again, you're probably thinking to yourself "Oh, better get some scissors and cut along the edge". This is exactly what I did and believe it, I probably cut more skin than the package trying to wrestle with this thing (mainly due to my poor cutting skills). I went through 3 pairs of scissors trying to cut this thing open and all failed, one of which was brand new. I had to use my Swiss knife blade to cut the packaging open and free the earphones out of its cage. It was simply to well packaged with hard-ish plastic for me to open using conventional methods. I calculated that the easiest method of cutting the plastic was a chainsaw. Some of you might like the good packaging but I myself don't give much thought, I want something that you can take straight out of the box and use. The weird knobbly bits on the package acting like stands also made it a lot harder. In the end, I had to stab the knobbly bits and slice my way through towards the headphones carefully and successfully accomplished the extraction. A mission well done.
I'd give this a 5 star if the packaging were a little easier to open and would recommend it to people who would use this solely to listen to music for at home or somewhere where you will have your phone out.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 September 2016
This pair I have purchased for my nephew after I lent him my pair that I bought... at least 5 years ago. My nephew is into his music so immediately he was blown away by the quality of sound. Needles to say - having heard the stories of how my pair has survived at least 3 years of my commuting to work on public transport and daily usage of these headphones he really wanted to have a pair.

Now, I'm not claiming that they are the high end quality of the high end brand of the high end market pair of headphones, but what I'm saying is that for this price, the loudness, the quality of sound, sturdiness and general oomph you'll struggle to find something better. And trust me - I've gone through many popular brands of headphones that suffered broken wires within 3-6 months. These will not fail you for a long long time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse