on 16 July 2017
I had a c.5yr old high end DVI monitor cluttering up my desk that I begrudged getting rid of given its original cost but had no way of connecting it to my laptop. Bought this product based on the reviews, connected it up in seconds and together with the addition of a USB hub, wireless keyboard and mouse, I now have a fantastic docking station set up and a much more comfortable way of working on my laptop. Very pleased.
on 4 August 2017
I accidentaly bought monitors that didn't have a DVI port on them, just HDMI and DisplayPort. My motherboard only had HDMI, DVI & VGA. So before I brought a graphics card that had both HDMI and DisplayPort I thought I'd give this cable a go. I used this cable to connect the DVI port on my motherboard to a HDMI port on my monitor. It worked perfectly!

The reason I've been very specific with my use case is because other reviews have indicated that my config isn't possible.

The cable seems well made and looks the part with the blue metal port housings.
on 29 October 2017
I know... "it's only a cable", but now I've got a hi-res monitor that's connected from the DVI connector on my PC to the HDMI input on the motitor and I'm running on 3840 x 2160 resolution with ZERO lag and stunning audio!
This well-engineered cable is an absolute bargain, and I wholeheartedly recommend it.
on 8 April 2017
When I received this I couldn't quite believe the quality of the connectors and cable for the price it cost. Absolutely solid connectors, good quality cable and all gold plated. Excellent value for money.
on 17 April 2017
Long story short Kids tv broke got and old 22in monitor with dvi.
Had to redo the screen output to 720 but apart from that it works great.
Happy kids
Excellent product definitely recommend.
on 15 May 2017
Arrived on time. Well Packaged. A solid, robust piece of kit. Works as described. Will buy this brand again. Beautiful signal, has rejuvenated my Monitor. Quality at a low price.
on 6 August 2017
Came early and seem to be pretty good quality. Happy with purchase. Had to buy this because the pc I bought didn't come with it, so this was a life saver at the price.
on 28 April 2016
This HDMI to DVI cable is good quality, should be five stars, but how can one 'love' a cable? Our factory machine now has two monitors, the cable allows the old DVI monitor to co-exist with a VGA type. We are pleased.
on 6 April 2017
Item worked perfectly. It cured the problem of losing connection with my monitor with old cable. At this price and next day prime delivery an easy 5 stars
on 11 April 2017
Did exactly what it was meant to. Arrived quickly and have had no problems with them whatsoever. All in all, very impressed