Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.22

on 7 July 2011
The author scores very high on the Implausability Scale but lean back, go with the flow and enjoy the ride. Implausable it may be but the guy can write a thriller. Shame about the end as the book just stops dead with all the loose ends dangling. Shame.
on 8 December 2012
The book is basically a story about a goody chasing a baddy who is chasing another baddy.
It is well written and holds your attention, so much so that I completed reading it in a few hours.
An action thriller with loads of twist and turns.
The main plot is an attention holder with the sub plot involving the police, the FBI, and the hero.
Needless to say our hero is battered but always survives to continue chasing the baddy.
on 5 May 2013
The overall storyline is good. It is just that for me the author goes too much into description. I actually put this book down when I got to about 40% for about 2 weeks. I then fast read the rest of the book. I think that this book would make a better film.
on 24 December 2012
This story rolled along well and kept me interested. It was enough fun to make me forgive a few glossed-over problems. The hero's injuries sometimes seem to be forgotten and his travels by private plane are achieved without worrying much about aircraft servicing or airport regulations. But you can suspend disbelief and enjoy it.
on 3 May 2013
Gripping story from start to finish...well written.believable interesting characters.i found myself wanting to read another chapter even when i knew i should go to sleep..great read
on 27 February 2013
Another amazing plot, action packed, and again unputdownable.....Wow what a ride!! It left me feeling breathless! Keep 'em coming Mr Moreton, more, more, more!!!
on 28 February 2013
Excellent!!!! Real page turner once you start this, you just don't want to put it down. A really great read!!!!!!!
on 3 September 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's exciting, full of suspense and I found it hard to put it down for any length of time as I wanted to find out what happened. Would definitely recommend it.
on 21 July 2014
This is probably the worst load of garbage I have ever had the misfortune to read - no literary merit whatsoever, totally ridiculous plot and not even proof read. Be ashamed.
on 31 December 2012
This is the second book I have read by this author. You have a job to put it down, an excellent read. I can't wait to see if he has any more books.