on 2 September 2017
only lasted a couple of months before the zip broke. size wise was perfect for taking my daily sandwiches etc for work.
on 8 April 2017
Bulky with hard material not what I expected.. Not very comfortable due to material.
on 16 January 2017
very good
on 8 August 2012
Bagbase Universal Monostrap Bag (Black)

I bought this bag because I am currently a student in Sixth Form and not only was my trusty old backpack starting to fall apart, I was looking for something a little more comfortable to wear on my back all day.

I can safely say that this bag fits all my needs for a great price. It will fit in the books I need, my lunch, a drink, my diabetic medication and my tablet pc with a little space to spare. Granted the material is a little thin but for just under £8 I wasn't expecting miracles. I think it will wear out at some point but I have used it quite a bit recently and it has shown no signs of wear and tear.

I also ride my moped regularly a great distance to and from my destination with this bag and I am glad to say the velcro strap doesnt feel like it is going to come loose at all! I tend to thrash my bags about a little more than the average person so for most people this bag is likely to last a decent amount of time and be able to fit their needs.

Recommended.
22 Comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2016
I brought this bag as my previous monostrap bag from market was now falling apart. I was happy surprised when the the bag arrived as it was quite a bit bigger then the old bag. Main compartment is big enough for all my needs, can fit my lunch, iPad, chargers, shaker bottler, and still fit stuff in if i go shopping. the water bottle compartment I haven't used yet, but the one on the strap can fit an iPhone 6 (a little snug), but it has loophole for you to feed headphones through which is good. however I find it convenient to carry my vape device on the strap. The strap is Velcro so you have plenty of choice when it comes to size. Only thing I didn't like was the small side compartment not sure to use it for doesn't really fit anything. All in all a great bag for the price you can't go wrong. I will definitely purchase again
on 6 April 2013
We bought this bag to take on a city centre holiday as we wanted something that my husband could carry easily and we could put things like guide books, camera, water, lunch and fleeces into. We managed to fit everything we needed into the bag. The only thing missing was a handy front pocket with a zip, where we could have put smaller items rather than having to stop and rummage through the bag to find what we needed. Apart from that small issue, we were very pleased with the bag and I would recommend buying it.
on 22 June 2016
Its okay for the price but to large for what I wanted (Dog Walking) not enough compartments for poo bags and treats etc would be ideal for a student who isn't fashion/image conscious and carrying a multitude of little things.
on 19 October 2011
This bag is fab for teenagers school use, which is what I bought it for.
It is well made, comfortable and neat. My teenage son loves it.
on 7 April 2011
I am very pleased with this bag. The bag is even roomier than I expected, very comfortable on the body, and I expect it will perform very well when I don't wish to carry a full backpack out walking. It is well made, very reasonable price and delivery was excellent, being delivered before the estimated date.
on 7 August 2011
Ideal cross the body bag, very good size and comfortable. Only downside is that there are no internal pockets so for the 'Mary Poppins' type (me) it can prove to be a pain when searching for things. Still think it deserves the 5 stars though for the little exterior zip pocket it has