Customer reviews

Very useful item thanks.
on 16 March 2017
as expected quick delivery
on 26 June 2014
My GP recommended I take this every day for IBS. It really does help when used regularly. Much cheaper to buy it this way than from a local or high street chemist.
on 1 September 2013
Taking Fybogel is easy. I did not experience any unpleasant stomach pains. Just take two sachets per day - one in the morning and one before you go to bed until you establish a regular pattern of bowel movement.
on 5 January 2014
Great value for money . Great product , tastes nice , helps regulate transit in a natural way . Would recommend to travellers . Handy format , great delivery time.
on 15 December 2012
5 stars all the way for this product. Never lets me down. Known Fybogel for years. Get your daily dose of fiber with this product, taste great too!
on 28 June 2013
A natural fibre product. Quite easy to take and on the digestion. We've bought this in the past to try, and so decided to save a few quid by going on Amazon. No problems.
on 18 April 2013
I choose it because they were in sachets and easy to use
I would recommend to others who I thought they would benefit from it
on 17 August 2012
I have had to take this or something like it ever since having my gallbladder removed, just keeps my system ticking over nicely, no dramatic effects from it, I would say this needs to be taken on a 'regular' basis to have the desired effect. pardon the accidental pun! good price here.
on 13 July 2014
I purchased this to help boost my fiber in take.

I have been using it for a week now, twice a day. Morning and at night.

it helped me have soft bowel motions, being regular twice a day and it helped with indigestion problems.

Previously I was struggling with regular bowel movements and solids which was causing me to bleed.

This also helps with people who may have previous or current piles as the motions are soft and reduces the pain when having a bowel movement.

I would recommend this to anybody..

It arrived on time.