on 12 September 2011
Bought one t-shirt first to see how they fit, I was so happy I bought the entire collection of colours and they are brilliant. They fit really well, they don't shrink in the wash and the colours are still looking nice and bright. If your a fan of plain t-shirts I highly recommend these t-shirts as they are great quality for the price you pay.
on 3 June 2013
Bought both the L and XL size as I wasn't sure what size to get. Normally I'm L but the sizing chart suggested XL might be a better fit for 42" chest. They were so cheap I bought both. The XL fitted perfectly and is also a good body length so won't be popping out of my trousers when tucked in!
Only 4stars as I haven't had long enough to judge the wash.
on 2 January 2012
My shirt size is medium so I bought a medium shirt. The shirt was too tight and looked like I was wearing a shirt that was too small for me. I bought another shirt a size larger... Perfect fit.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 June 2014
These tees shrink a bit, but less than my FoTL Valueweight ones in Large, which shrink by a full size and come out as what I call Medium after a couple of washes. The material on these is definitely softer than on the FoTL so that's good. The length is inadequate for use as a vest, but just about OK to wear outside the trousers - and I am short. I also have Hanes Cool-Dri tees in Medium: they are much longer than these and they don't shrink. Could be worth a look.
on 12 January 2014
I love these cheap, quality Ts. I wear them to work all the time and have probably around 10 of them in different colours. They find snuggly and after about a year of regular washing they still look pretty decent,
on 17 January 2014
I was pretty devastated when I found out that Hanes were discontinuing their T-Easy 4550; those t shirts had a lovely natural cotton finish and a snug fit.

Now we have three options: the slim, the tagless and the beefy.

My suggestion is that given they are so cheap is to try one of each and see which one you like - as a word of warning if you are generally a small - then try the large or medium slim fit t shirt. Unfortunately the cotton doesn't feel as natural as the old t-easy and feels a little more synthetic. Also it is not completely tagless - there is still a wash label on the bottom inside corner that you may want to cut off - for the slim fit shirt here there is also a black tag at the neck.

Despite the short comings of the t shirt compared to the t easy (and this actually is completely subjective - you may personally find these t shirts better and freer on the body) this still remains the best option to buy your t shirts for the gym / social or work use. Once you find your size you cant go wrong in buying 10 inoffensive t shirts for the price of one poorly constructed high street t shirt (that will generally speaking have some cliché graphic posted all over it).
on 13 May 2011
I ordered several shirts in various colours and they arrived nice and quickly.

They fit well, are comfortable and they look good. I've washed them a few times and there's no sign of shrinking, so that's also good.

Overall I highly recommend them.
on 10 August 2012
I received the T-shirt today and it feels really comfortable but I have one problem with it. I have a 38" chest and a 30" waist and I'm 5'11" tall. For a 38" chest it says buy a medium so that's what I did. If it were a few inches longer I'm sure the T-shirt would look great but unfortunately it reaches just above my belt line, so, if I raise my arms the T-shirt goes above my belt line... and stays there. Not a good look. I haven't washed it so I can't give any info on shrinkage etc but as long as you don't wash it in hot water it should be okay. I don't think 5'11" is very tall so I don't understand why it is so short. I do think I'm going to try a large and see if it's any longer as at the price it's a well made T-shirt.
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2014
I buy an XL when I usually but a large of other brands but the fit is great. Slim round the waist and fits well throughout. I wear them all the time in the gym. They don't last forever and lose their shape eventually but I'm wearing them every few days and washing them constantly. They still last 6 months or so and keep their colour well.
on 9 March 2014
Sadly, the stitching came away from under the armpit after two wears. I only bought one and put six in my basket to buy if the first one was ok. In fairness they have good reviews. My disappointment was that I contacted the supplier and said that there was a defect but was ok about not returning as it wasn't worth the hassle for one T shirt and to be aware that they might have bought a defective batch.
The reason I am making people aware of this is that the company did not even acknowledge my email and quite frankly that is rude. I will not be buying anymore from this seller.