Customer reviews

Trend CASE/DAR/200 Carry Case - Black
Price:£9.33+ Free shipping

on 16 June 2017
Excellent service and great product, which is strongly made
on 8 June 2017
Does what it is supposed to do. Solid feel. well padded.
on 5 September 2017
Ideal to protect digital angle gauge.
on 27 July 2017
ok
on 22 June 2017
Well made and a good fit.
on 18 July 2013
Quick delivery and well packaged. Worth the money for the safe keeping and usage of my Trend Digital angle rule. The battery storage pocket and pencil holders are really nice features.
on 2 June 2013
I was not sure whether to get a case for my trend digital measure but I am pleased I did. The case is well made and will go a long way to keeping the measure safe in my toolbox - good price and quick service from seller.
on 5 October 2013
I have used this tool both at work and at home and found it to be very useful as finding angles before was a pain, this tool gives me the more opportunities to makes my projects a lot easier and with practice working out what I need has been more productive. A great addition to my tools.
on 9 July 2013
Bought this to protect my GemRed angle rule (bought from Axminster) which it does as you would expect. It's robust, well made and will give years of service (the velcro may well wear out but it will still work.)

Minus points, the little battery pouchshould be bigger, most of us now buy more than one battery at a time. The belt loop is to low on the case; if your hanging anything from your belt it needs to hang below the belt not protrude above it where it will likely dig into your ribs when you bend.
on 4 August 2016
I like the case as it holds the DAR 200 securely and protected. It probably doesn't need all the straps to hold it to your belt and a sidearm. Just in case you are attacked, your trusty DAR200 is always by your side to thwart would be attackers. I have it in the toolbox and bought the case as I didn't want the display on the DAR200 to get bashed around. Take off all the unnecessary strapping and you'd have a pretty good product.