TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 May 2012
At less than a fiver, including delivery, this case represents exceptional value. It's well made from synthetic leather which looks and feels like genuine leather and my iPad 2 fits perfectly - a nice, tight and secure fit with a Velcro strip to hold it in place. All the buttons are accessible and it has a couple of magnets that keep the lid in place when the iPod is not in use and also lock it when it's closed. The stand only has one setting, but that's a very small trade-off at this price. If you're after a functional and well made but cheap case for your iPad 2, look no further. Amazing!

Update (17/06/12): I ordered another case from a different supplier (the original supplier I bought the first one from was no longer selling them) a few weeks after this review was written and the quality is vastly inferior. The fit is slack, there's no Velcro strip to secure it in place, there isn't a cut-out for the speaker (just a few punched holes) and it has an overall cheap plastic look and feel. It stills represents very good value for money, but it probably goes some way to explaining the difference of opinion amongst the many reviews.
on 14 May 2017
Initially I was pleased with it, but within a few weeks the rubber bead around the edge peeled away. Then the material stuck to it peeled off. If you buy it be prepared for it to last no more than 2-3 months before it goes in the bin.
on 13 October 2015
1 star due to a design flaw. The camera on the rear of the iPAD 3 is partially covered by the case. The hole in the case is not in the right place making the rear camera not usable. And make sure to ask the seller for the FREE screen protector as I never received mine.
on 5 May 2012
I purchased this ipad cover for a pad I was given so was not quite sure whether it was an ipad 1 or 2. However the case fits well with just a small 'persausion' and I am very pleased with it. Originally I had paid over double in a local store for just a screen cover, not a full case, and I had to return it as it did not fit my screen. This case looks and feels good, has a built in stand and is very reasonably priced.
on 24 August 2017
Excellent case,only drawback are the ridges that prop up the iPad are a bit shallow and it easily slips out.
But overall it is great value for the money.
on 30 April 2012
This is a great find. I ordered the product last week, received it within 2 days and it has totally surpassed my expectations. At around £5, I was aprehensive the product would be poorly made and look cheap. But it looks like real leather and is seemingly well built and sturdy. Only time will tell how well it lasts under contunous use, but so far things are looking excellent. Very impressed and very pleased. Recommend to all.
on 22 January 2014
The only reason I've given 3 stars is that it didn't do the job for my Apptab tablet but it was made for an ipad so I shouldn't have been disappointed. Quality is good for the price and arrived in reasonable time. Would recommend for ipad.
on 6 June 2017
Magic
on 21 May 2017
ace
on 30 August 2017
Fell apart within a month