on 17 June 2014
I absolutely loved this book I couldn't put it down. Definitely worth the five stars and definitely worth a read.
on 19 January 2013
This novel was the most AMAZING witch story I've ever encountered! Love, tragedy, twists and turns, magic, it's got it all! Definitely a must-read! I'll re-read this over and over again!
on 7 January 2013
Omg best book I have ever read if you like this I recommend witchy witchy another free read. Perfect mix of love and action I am so buy ukulele by the next ones
on 13 May 2013
I really liked reading this book it was very interesting. It made me want to keep going to find out what happens next, I will be getting next book in the series.
on 8 March 2013
This book is different to any I have read about witches and found the plotting gripping, exciting and thrilling. I love the twists and turns with a love story a major part of the plot!
on 19 October 2014
Enjoyed this book will buy the next one
on 10 June 2013
I enjoyed reading this series, a little repetative with the lovey dovey stuff but still enjpyable, not a predictable book, a lot of twists.
on 10 March 2013
it was diffenernt from alot of books i read its captervating, i cant wait to need the next book of , of witches and warlocks
on 29 March 2013
Great set of books ...well thought out plot .....devilish demon wicked witches .....spread out over five books well worth the money
on 12 February 2015
Loved this book and the rest of the series. Amazing!