Price:£3.99+ £1.49 shipping

on 22 June 2011
This is a really good product for use in hair care. Avocado is very beneficial for hair because it is packed with vitamins.

This product has a whipped creamy consistency which i really like, but it doesn't fill the container. I was a little disappointed as it seems to fill only half to 3/4 of the container.

I love the smell, it is very nutty, subtle, delicious and a great alternative to the smell of shea butter.
Overall I like this product and would buy again
on 14 May 2014
Happily opned the jar to see that its not even half full. I cant weight it at home otherwise I would and probably send it back.
on 15 July 2015
So, since my brain operation I have not been able to use most products without pain and stinging. This Avacado Butter and some Jamaican Caster oil is like peaceful magic on my skull, I am so happy I just had to wipe a tear and say this. I will have to buy more :) Woohoo
on 21 May 2014
I used to buy a different brand of avocado butter that I really love but decided to try this one. My hair feels dry with this one. It is good when I use it on my skin though.
on 26 February 2014
I found I liked what shea butter did for my skin and hair however it did not work well with my body chemistry. Avocado butter has great properties as Shea without the smell, it emulsifies well and a little goes a long way. I will re-order this product
on 3 November 2012
Absolutely fantastic. I love the consistency considering it is a natural butter, soft enough to actually be applied directly onto skin! and no noticeable smell to me unlike shea butter!
Planning to order a real big tub soon.
on 13 March 2013
I bought this product after reading that it was very good for moisturising very dry hair. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised to see that it works exactly how I want it to. I will be buying this product again. Highly recommended!
on 27 April 2014
I use this avocado butter as a base for my home made creams. it does have a gritty texture which i quite like, however, once applied to warm skin that soon melts away. or it can be whipped for a creamier texture. Good service from Naissance and as always all products are well protected throughout delivery.
on 30 January 2013
This is a very thick barrier cream and stays on the skin well. However it contains some sort of sharp tiny granules which are quite abrasive. This is a negative as this cream would usually be purchased by customers with very sensitive skin. It is good that it contains no perfume of any kind.
on 10 January 2014
This product is extremely moisturing and will definately help with my deep conditioning. The only reason i didn't give this product 5 stars is that i didn't know it was refined but, after doing a bit of research it has to be refined for the product to stay good and not go off. It still smells like avocado and is a quality product.