on 4 July 2014
Love the colours in this palette and the primer is amazing.
on 21 June 2013
I was slightly concerned that the palette could have been a copy but it wasn't so i was so impressed by the low price of the eye shadow palette. The colours are really pigmented and it also helps if you use an eye primer as it perfect the item. It also comes with an eye primer which is good as they last ages! The palette was in perfect condition and I'm happy with my purchase. !!!
on 7 February 2013
I love the colors of this palette. Woodstock is my favorite, even if I usually hate pink. All of those shadows are really great quality, you can blend them easily and with the primer potion they last all the day and do not crease !
I tried to use all the colors together and it gave me a pretty peacock result.
One of my favorite palettes.
on 5 April 2016
Its fake its not urban decay
on 13 June 2014
Love it. Genuine item. Awesome bright colours and the eyeliner lasts all day. Would recommend. As expected with urban decay
on 19 August 2012
The eyeshadow colours are very good, they are very bright and very well pigmented, if you use the primer with them, they stand out amazingly. The eyeliner is very good product and I'd recommend this product.