Customer reviews

on 30 April 2013
An excellent collection of Charlie's songs at an excellent price for a double-CD album. I bought this for my wife's birthday - we are both big Charlie L fans. We particularly like the "Storyteller" CD which includes Charlie's spoken commentary on how and why he wrote each song - very reminiscent of how Charlie's routine at his live concerts. On this double album Charlie's thoughtful songs are, as always, beautifully sung and accompanied, with feeling and emotion which reflect the humility and genuine warmth of this lovely man.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
One person found this helpful
on 4 January 2012
This CD joins a growing collecion of Charlie's works by my wife who has been a fan of his for some time. She is particularly enjoying the Storyteller disc which gives all the background of how the songs came to be written. As with all his music it is very easy to listen to and very relaxing, and goes well with slippers and a glass of wine at the end of a busy day.
on 19 February 2015
Great I really love the music from this British singer right from the moment I saw him on Country Music station on sky a good few years ago. On this album he tells how each song came about.
on 4 April 2017
can never have too many Charlie landsbough
on 30 March 2011
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT CD CHARLIE AT HIS BEST, IT REALLY IS A MIX OF COUNTRY AND EASY LISTENING TUNES HE REALLY IS GREAT TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO AFTER A BUSY DAY AT WORK.IF YOU LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC YOU WILL LIKE THIS IT'S BRILLIANT.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2013
Quite simply a superb album Easy listening...great one to play in the car. This is my first purchase of Charlie Landsboroughs music...but it won't be my last.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2016
What can I say great cd....
on 28 August 2013
This first time I heard this I was hooked. The stories behind this unique singer make it very special. His tone is mesmirising and cheers me up on those awful, drab days. He has a special and unique talent
on 8 October 2015
Lovely cd well worth getting
on 29 July 2013
All there is to say about these cds is that they are as good as all the rest. Charlie Landsborough at his best