on 30 July 2013
having had enough of poor quality baking trays where the food stucks on the surface & need a lot of scrubbing, the silicone baking mat is a great alternative - gives a extended life to my tired baking trays - & most of all the food does not stick on it, making very easy to clean - what else can you possibly want!?
on 10 October 2013
I have had these before and paid much more money for them. They are fantastic for preventing food sticking and reduce the need for excess oil. I will definitely be buying a few more to keep as spares.
on 19 March 2013
I bought this item in a bid to save having to line my roasting pans with tin foil. I baked some roasting vegetables on it last night and can't get the stains from the Butternut and Red Peppers off it. I wonder how hygienic it can be if I can still smell the peppers after cleaning it with anti-bacterial dish-washing liquid and spray bleach? I'll probably take the chance and use it again but only for baking. It's clearly not manufactured to handle vegetable juices.
on 9 February 2013
Very good quality and thickness. Have used this sheet for rolling pastry and lining baking trays. An excellent product at an amazing price.I would highly recommend this product and this seller. Arrived very quickly.
on 26 May 2014
I purchased these to line shelves and drawers on my motorhome to reduce slipping/sliding of crockery, etc product has proved excellent for this purpose. They are robust, but thin enough to trim to size with scissors or craft knife. I have not tried them in any other context,
on 5 September 2011
The item got to me within 2 days and I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland, so very impressive!
Well packaged and a lovely product.
on 26 October 2012
I have been looking for silicone mats to use for a children's cookery course, and found they were costing £9-£11. These mats were just over £2 each, and are exactly what I wanted. They are non-slip on the table, and perfect for baking. And the colours are great.
on 19 May 2013
Got the blue ones and they are great. Don't know why I waited so long to buy proper silicone mats. Easy to use and easy to clean, nothing sticks! Some discolouration from burns but no big deal. Nice product!
on 23 November 2013
Brought this item to sit at the bottom of the oven to catch any greAse, crumbs etc to keep the oven clean. I brought 2 so I can swap them out and clean regularly, they fit the oven perfectly and add a nice bit of colour to the kitchen. Good item and I found the price reasonable.
on 7 December 2012
For rolling out marzipan it might be a good size but for dough maybe its a bit smaller. Wish it was bigger. Keeps everything clean. Easy to wash. Thumbs up.