on 4 February 2016
Great bag for the price
on 17 April 2012
Fantastic purchase - ideal for iPad plus bits and pieces. Be warned - wont take A4 - but then I didn't want it to. Colour scheme green/tan is great for me and looks smart but casual.
on 19 August 2012
Purchased this bag to carry my IPad and a few magazines. Very pleased with the quality and style, purchased the Olive colour version, looks smart and strong and sits nicely due to the way the strap is joined to the main part.

Metro Ipad Reporter Approx dimensions 26x20x7cm
on 5 September 2012
This bag is great fo ipad. I've also got a keyboard and it fits in togethr with ipad in the 2 separate sections!!! I recommend this item!
on 16 July 2013
Good design, feels nice to wear. Fits iPad and a few documents and things, a book perhaps. Too small for A4. Protection for the iPad is good, but protection for anything else in the bag is not. But then its a compromise to make it lightweight and nimble. Really good overall.
on 6 February 2015
Off to Morocco next week and not all hotel rooms have a safe so want to keep ipad with me. I wanted something that does not look like an ipad holder, and this looks more like a traditional messenger bag. I wanted the red one, as that looks more like a handbag, but it was not on Prime and so delivery could not be guaranteed in time.
The ipad fits nicely in a padded compartment. The compartment and front flap are closed with Velcro, I would have been prepared to pay more for one with a zip fastening as well but couldn't find anything like that so I may add some some sort of button and loop fastening for extra security.
The bag is big enough to put in the ipad,a purse, DSLR camera and water bottle, so it is a very useful bag for the price. It also seems quite sturdy and well made.
on 23 May 2013
Fabulous carrying bag for my ipad. I can fit ipad in with its cover on and there are pockets for dab pen, lead and other accessories. I can also fit in my purse, glasses and phone so no need for a handbag.
on 31 October 2013
Bought as a present, so I didn't review it immediately. It does the job exactly as described, arrived quickly and recipient is happy.
on 15 October 2013
very good product takes a tablet plus room for a few magazines I recommend this bag.it saves carrying tablet in your hand all the time
on 21 September 2013
I am very pleased with the bag and I'm using it all the time. Just what I needed. I am very happy to recommend it.