on 2 February 2014
Lovely watch. The face is mid size, but as it is a gift - this makes it timeless (please excuse the pun). Arrived on time and packaged well. Thanks
on 22 May 2015
Excellent watch, purchased 17 months ago, wear it all day every day, still going strong and original battery still going, looks fab, love the face and hands of this watch, I can wear it for everyday wear, work and while going out so really versatile. The watch strap is lovely, after 17 months of ownership it still looks like new. The fastening clasp is easy to do up and i've never had a problem with thinking it will come undone, I wear it in bed too. It keeps time perfectly, only had to touch the winder once and that was when the clocks changed. The face really sparkles in the light, as I'm sitting here typing the light is catching the face and it looks clear and sparkling. I did need to have links removed from the bracelet strap for it to fit, and would have to with any watch as i have slim wrists. It comes in a lovely box, would make a fab gift. I actually got it for £50, I can see its gone up now but its still worth it, Other watches i looked at were £200 so this is a true bargain. Only slight negative is the tiny date is impossible for me to see what date it is. Others Ive asked with perfect vision have said the same so I think this is a pointless feature of the watch but it doesn't spoil the watch at all so no problem for me. I just thought I'd mention it incase you really needed that date feature, I have rubbish eyesight however with my specs on I still can't see it nor can friends with perfect eyesight, it looks good on the face of the watch though. You cant beat a rotary IMO, and is you want a classy classic you won't be disappointed with this piece. Still thrilled with it after 17 months......love it, love it, love it! Bargain.
on 7 March 2014
Could not resist this Rotary watch at the bargain price offered. It is a classic everyday watch with a quality brand name. I would have preferred a larger boyfriend style but no complaints as I did some research before ordering and knew what was coming. The strap was slightly tight on my 7.5" wrist so I phoned Rotary and they said they would send me a couple of extra links out at no charge for that model number. Watch arrived within 2 days so thank you Amazon for your brilliant prices and service.
on 20 February 2014
I am delighted with this watch, the bracelet is perfect fit and no adjustment was required . I can't believe the price was so cheap I am delighted with the watch
on 27 July 2014
After spending several months pondering on what watch to buy and reading the reviews I decided on this one and was delighted with it. I can't wait to wear it but I have to get the strap altered as it's slightly too big and I want it to fix without falling down my wrist. It's the sort of watch you can wear to work and for dressing up. If anyone is wondering what watch to buy then you certainly won't be disappointed with this one.
on 20 March 2014
it is fabulous, looks luxurious and smart. very good price.the bracelet is slightly large on my hand but I am wearing it comfortably-planning to take it to a local store to tighten the bracelet a little. love it
on 3 March 2014
Beautiful quality watch, can't believe it is such a bargain, so I bought two!! I purchased a rotary watch some time ago and it cost me over £100, the perfect gift.
on 23 March 2014
Watch is ok. Waterproof as required but the second hand should have been a different colour or size to other pointers. Difficult to tell the time at a quick glance.
on 16 April 2014
Lovely watch, bracelet is comfy and plenty big enough. Face is clear, looks really classy. Commented on by friends and colleagues.
on 26 March 2014
So pleased with this watch I had to get five links removed because I have a small wrist but love the watch