Size: Large 8-10 years|Change

on 20 February 2014
Bought this outfit for my sons book day. This outfit wants removing by the trading standards - nothing like the picture. The material is paper thin and does not hang right when on. Complete waste of money, even my son is refusing to wear it!
Top hat too small, total tat! Think I will return.
Do not even consider purchasing this, worse costume I have ever come across.
on 1 March 2015
Ordered for world book day. The picture doesn't do it justice. I can only describe this outfit as a rag. It is very thin material, that is easily ripped. The waistcoat isn't even a full T shirt . it's just a single front sheet that ties to the rear, to keep it in place. If you have a granny who can pimp clothes, do what we did. Get her to sew buttons on the waistcoat,shorten the sleeves,re-sew the material around the neck, and body seams that were puckered,and coming apart. The picture looks like there is a real chain.but everything you see in the picture is printed,and poorly printed at that. We obtained a chain, to make it a little bit more realistic. The hat just about fits the head of my 7yr old boy,who is average size for his age. In all the outfit hangs badly,when worn, and is way too much money for what you get!! Only order if desperate as we were,as this is only worth about a fiver,and that's being generous !!
on 12 February 2015
My sons school is having a roahl Dahl book day and as my son is in reception class the choice of outfits for his size is limited. My son is 5 but is slightly small for his age ( wears 4-5 clothes ) I got age 3-4 from the measurements and the length is perfect just a little long in the arms but can be rolled up. Hat is great quality and fits him perfectly the all in one top is made well but will have to wear top under as its thin but not a problem. My son loves this and can't wait to wear it .
on 18 July 2014
My son absolutely loved this! He is obsessed with willy wonka at the moment so I was hoping it would go down well but he has hardly taken it off! Good quality and hat is good - plenty big enough for him and a big hit all in all
on 3 April 2013
Costume is quite adequate. The down side is that it doesn't come with trousers. I bought a medium size for my 7 year old who is quite tall and this was big. Therefore anyone considering sizes should have this in mind. Best part of costume is the hat
on 18 November 2012
I was surprised when this costume arrived, it's incredibly thin and could tear very easily, I expected better quality for the price.
The 'shirt' is only a panel which has a string to tie around the back to keep in place. That said compared to other wonka costumes on amazon I would choose this one again.
The top hat was a great bonus and my daughter looked awesome on character day at school.

The seller I can't fault at all, excellent delivery time and I would buy from them again
on 25 February 2014
Item arrived well packaged and a lot quicker than I'd expected. The fabric is very thin and flimsy, the accessories are only printed on with the waistcoat (with ties) attached to the coat (as an all in one). I bought the large and wasn't disappointed with the sizing as your child will need to wear warmer clothes underneath (depending on the season), just a slight adjustment in the sleeves required. The hat is super small, but we have improvised so that hasn't been a problem. You just need to provide your own trousers to complete the outfit.
on 27 October 2013
I was very disappointed by the ruby willy won a fancy dress that was sent to me. I order for large size which turned out to be small size, he ended up not wearing it. I paid for express delivery I got it two days after plus what you see on picture is not what you get, the fabric is so light, the hat is small size will fit only a new born baby. I returned it and lost half of the money paid for it.
on 10 June 2015
The outfit looks great but the sizing is rubbish, I bought this for world book day and it was hanging off my son. Will have to put it away for next world book day maybe even the one after that it was huge. Which is a shame because it is a smart outfit
on 6 January 2014
I bought this costume as I thought it would save the stress and time of making one. But actually it was more stressful as the costume was very poor quality - the material stretches and gapes and was extremely big to start off with. I bought the 8-10 size for my nine year old and it was miles too big.