on 5 January 2015
I used to play this app loads but now I just never play it! This app is good but I cannot get back into playing it.
on 29 May 2013
I really like this game, glad my daughter downloaded it for me, so simple and so easy even I could understand it.
on 2 February 2014
Thought this was good, but then it kept taking me to other places and seemed to be asking for money? I'm not overly competent with games so decided to delete rather than download something that could possibly cost me an awful lot of money.
Very fun game, fruit ninja always never ceases to bore me! i just really love cutting fruit, its addictive!
on 19 August 2013
I play this game with my granddaughter who is 18 months as it is accessible to her. It can be much more complicated for more skilled players.
on 4 November 2013
all age fun, grand parents and children of all ages innocent and can be competitive. excellent even for clumsy people
on 7 June 2013
Well, it kept my 7-year old granddaughter happy for ten minutes (which takes some doing!). I think I'm too old for it myself.
on 9 April 2014
Like it very much. Amazing graphics, very realistic. Very addictive game for both kids and adults. Would recommend it to a friend.
on 19 May 2013
I like this game because you can unlock different backgrounds and swords. It is probably a good idea NOT to buy the free version because I watched some tutorials and they sucked plus on this one you can get a stash and the awesome arcade game.
on 17 January 2015
I did not like it, deleted. Childish, too excited about nothing, like Hong Kong adverts.