on 22 August 2011
I bought this to replace an older monitor in my digital video editing set up, I had hoped to use this as my new video preview monitor due to its size and resolution, however when I got it hooked up I realised it could in no way compete with the colour quality and black depth of my current preview monitor. It didn't really matter to me as I used it instead to replace my main monitor which was the old out dated one. It also has a very restricted viewing angle, you have to be sitting pretty much in front of it to stop the colours inverting.

However, on the plus side it's 1920x1080 resolution delivers very crisp images and for general PC use where colour and black reproduction doesn't matter as much it's perfect. But the most attractive thing I found about this monitor was the price, there aren't many other options out there that offer full HD resolution with a screen size over 20" for less than £100.

I also like the appearance of the monitor, it's a simple un-obtrusive professional looking design with no silly multi functional touch sensitive control, just a series of inconspicuous practical buttons. Then stand also has the ability to tilt, a function not always present in cheaper monitors I've found.

Conclusion, a decent monitor as long as you always remember it was under £100.
on 9 March 2012
I'm not one of those techno thingamyjigs....just wanted a large screen to see better as my Acer laptop 15" screen is too small.
No problems so far, crisp bright picture, no messing about as it all seems to run OK without any tampering.
Only downside is the darker Grey's, there seems to be a considerable 'Flicker'?? I use photoshop elements 10 and it's really annoying? I've used the screen on both my laptops... both Acer, one runs Vista, the other 64 bit windows 7. Still get the flicker? Have tried to correct, but not found the solution? Any ideas????
All in all worth the cheapness... I guess I will need to pay double or more to stop the flicker!!!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2012
I only use P.C. for browsing and some shopping, when I saw this advertised, I thought there must be a mistake with the price. Not being technically minded, I only look for names I recognise, and prices. At the time I didn't even realise it was full H.D. I am very pleased with the looks and performance, and would recommend to anyone in same position.
on 31 December 2011
Hey,
The product is great and I really like it ..quality is amazing and HD is good. Althought I was looking forward to using the DVI port that it was supposed to have but I will now have to buy an adaptor of some sort. So overall Brilliant would recommend buying but remember it does not have a DVI.
on 22 December 2011
This is a really great monitor. I bought one to replace my old TV which was being used as my monitor and I am going to buy another very shortly. Colours are amazing, blacks are black. Eco-mode saves your eyes from being burnt out while you're playing Starcraft late at night.

Buy this monitor.
on 29 January 2012
Bought this to replace quite an old but good quality monitor which had passed it's sell-buy. I didn't expect much given the price of this monitor but I am very pleased. The only problem I have is with the brightness of the screen, the controls do not seem to help. However I would recommend this for someone like me who only spends an hour at most on their computer. Very easy to install which is always a good point for me. Excellent buy given the price.
on 11 January 2013
Amazing picture and functions for a great price! Would recommend to anyone looking for a monitor. Great colours and looks very sleek and stylish!
on 15 January 2012
Bought this for my daughter. It's full 1920x1080 for a bargain price, she is very happy. What more can I say? There's no DVI input, but for general PC use it's great.
on 7 November 2014
spot on, works well
on 17 January 2012
The monitor does not include DVI as per ACER's website. On top of that, calibrated colors are way off, and every change of aspect, they go out of sync.

See one answered question