on 25 July 2014
actually worked really well especially considering there is no deet in it, i normally get bitten loads, but only got bitten once in 2 weeks, and that was somewhere i hadn't put it!
on 25 February 2016
Excellent product, no bites on my son this year even though we all got bitten!
on 11 January 2016
Just back from a month in the Caribbean. I used this daily on my 13 month old son and he was not bitten once by mosquitoes. Conversely when I sprayed it on myself I got bitten! Go figure! So less good for Mother but worked a treat for Baby!
on 23 June 2015
Brilliant- we just spent a week in Antigua. Our baby girl (7 months old) did not get a single bite. The only time my husband and I were bitten was when the bottle ran out. Others in the resort were covered in bites. Lovely smelling and gentle enough to use on a baby with eczema. Will definitely buy again.
on 16 June 2014
I bought this to take on holiday as I was worried about Mosquitos, we used this everyday & night on my 4 month old baby & she wasn't bitten once. Fast delivery helped too.
on 26 January 2016
A holiday must have
on 26 March 2014
Bought this product before when I went on holiday to Thailand. I like it so much so bought 2 more bottles
on 26 August 2015
Doesn't work, does quite the opposite attracts insects
on 21 August 2013
I found this very effective did get one or two bites on my ankles but no where else. Friend also used a couple if times when she forgot to spray her deet spray and never got bitten the times she used it. Great cos doesnt have horrible smell that the deet containing products have and could spray around my 7mth old without concerbs.
on 4 October 2015