on 14 January 2013
its the first time for me to order jojoba oil so i am not sure wether the oil should be like this or its bad quality.
i applied it over my face but it was Non-absorbable.
it has light smell not got not bad ok .
but i didnt feel any difference.
I wont buy it again.
on 2 March 2012
I recently discovered jojoba oil after doing a lot of research on the internet when I developed contact eczema from some 'volumising' spray used by a hairdresser which was no doubt choc-a-block with chemicals. I tried coconut oil and olive oil and while they're very good oils to use for the health of the scalp and hair, I found jojoba oil to be the best. The skin absorbs this oil very well and it has helped the dry patches on my scalp almost disappear. I say 'almost' since I'm still treating myself and the thickness of the skin seems to be decreasing after each time I use it. It also is a fantastic conditioner for the hair, making it strong, healthy and shiny. I much prefer this method to using harsh steroids which can not only thin your skin but make the skin condition come back even worse!

I have bought jojoba oil from many other places, but I find this one sold by Naissance to be the best in terms of quality and thickness.
on 16 October 2013
Great product, my skin is soft and silky, the oil is absorbed beautifully. The product was dispatched and received in good time.
on 5 March 2013
I love jojoba oil as it is in fact a liquid wax. i sometimes use it for massage, but mostly use it as a treat for my skin. it absorbs very easily into the skin, so you need to use lots for a long massage. Very silky feel to it as it is a liquid wax.
on 9 October 2014
I had hoped oil cleansing would be the answer for my skin. I used this with castor oil. Initially I was very pleased, my skin was soft, my spots went, I loved it! But after a month or so I noticed lots of pimples all over my face. I stopped using it in May/June, and my skin is worse than it has ever been. It is taking so long for these horrible pimples to clear. While I've always had issues with spots, my skin has always been fairly smooth. Now I look like I have a rash all over my face. The product itself arrived quickly and was nice, but I wouldn't recommend oil cleansing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2013
Firstly, arrived within scheduled time and undamaged. Contents were exactly as I'd ordered.

I bought this for 2 reasons.
1. I have stretched ear lobes at a large gauge. I use the oil to keep them supple and prevent them becoming chapped during cold weather and between stretches. For this purpose it is excellent.

2. I had read many things about jojoba being excellent natural skin care. I have mid range sensitive skin (it can take so much but really cheap cosmetics/creams make me break out and develop rashes/dry patches.
I use a baby lotion to remove makeup, then water and an exfoliating cloth to wash. Then E45 to moisturise. I tried the jojoba oil after reading that it can soothe irritated dry skin and help with excess oils, spots etc.
after 1 application to cleansed dry skin I developed a burning red rash on my face that stayed there after rinsing it off. The rash lasted 4 days. Used on arms & legs - also burny/rashy.
I use other products that contain jojoba so I know it's not an allergy. But it doesn't burn my ears.... Strange. Would only purchase a small bottle next time as I only have one use for it.
on 31 July 2013
I like this jojoba oil very much, I use it as a moisturizer for my face and also as an aftershave.It feels very nice on the skin, and has a pleasant(nutty) smell.I would definitely buy it again.Arrived quickly.
on 24 December 2011
the oil goes on smooth, feels great under my makeup. i have acne prone oily skin and this oil requires no extra moisturizer!
on 25 April 2014