on 29 August 2013
My little tortoiseshell tom cat has a serious panel of allergies, which every so often conspire together and cause him to lose patches of fur and get nasty scabs. Wearing a rubber glove and massaging this stinky oil in to his bald patches gives him instant relief from the itching so he can rest, and then something marvellous happens... the fur grows back thick and lustrous as though nothing ever happened within a week to ten days. The vet would have had him on every kind of chemical cosh from flea treatments to anti-inflammatories and steroids; he scoffed at my idea to try raw neem oil first, but not only did it work with just 2 treatments, bringing my kitty back to his beautiful best, but it saved me a fortune and probably saved the sensitive little fellow's life. I have a treat ready to reward the cat when he's been oiled and always make sure he has somewhere confined to sleep, so that all the soft furnishings don't get oiled too! It works for him so well, I highly recommend trying this before risking the side-effects laden veterinary pharmaceuticals.
on 14 March 2015
a very good product . our 2 year old son had a bout of threadworm which were driving him round the bend but applying a little neem oil around the anus at night stopped the itching instantly. obviously you have to treat the problem with medication also but this stops the itching..put on a cotton wool ball or cotton bud as it has a very strong smell that doesn't wash off very well..seems like the worms hate this product but I love it. will def be using this again if ever needed.
on 31 July 2013
This oil works very well on my eczema and gives my much relief.
A friend uses it on his psoriasis, and it works well on that, too.
on 9 March 2017
only thing is the smell. I needed to use it more to review properly
on 12 May 2014
I only ever review if a product was particularly good, or spectacularly bad.

This was actually both. I have a severe skin condition proving quite resistant to conventional treatment, so disregarded the warnings about the smell from other users. However, I actually retched when I opened the bottle and sniffed the contents - it really is that offensive smelling. After finding some (Dutch) courage (and ensuring I wasn't going to come into contact with anyone with a sense of smell in the next 24 hours), I took the plunge and applied this before bed.

The next morning I could already detect a difference in my atrophic skin condition - it was noticeably less rough, cracked and painful. But after showering the product off I could still smell it - the niff really is indescribable - and a friend commented on it over 24 hours later *blush*

The only way to get rid is to wash several times with scented soaps, thus undoing all the good work it'd done. Not only that, but the scent remained detectable in my clothes and bed linens even after two hot washes.

Regrettably, I've had to consign this one to the bin - as I'd rather not smell like an overfull one on a hot summer's day!
on 3 January 2013
Very happy with this product mixed it has with my dogs shampoo and ringworm has disappeared :) happy with product
on 27 July 2015
Although neem has an 'odour' this product is by far the best thing for me if I get an insect bite. I have allergies to all bites, so need something to repel insects in the first place and reduce the bite/sting. I was once bitten by a horsefly, and only had a health food shop to go to, I asked for tea tree, but this Neem was recommended. I applied the cream and the cream seemed to draw out the poison from the bite and a clear stream of stickly liquid came out of my arm, the bite virtually disappeared with no adverse reaction. Neem has been a firm favourite ever since, and I take this with me on every summer outdoor trip.
Its also good for soothing 'flea bites' and reduces the itchy red swelling. Be prepared for the smell though, its very herby, almost like rosemary and sage.
on 1 May 2014
It is obvious that this product works as when i (rarely) applied this to my eczema before bed, (as you can only apply it when you will be in contact with no one as the smell is offensive) i woke up with much better skin. It just smells too bad to use regualrly. like rotting onion and garlic, its so disgusting.
on 19 October 2013
It's the second time I buy this product. I think this say everything.

In past I bought 500ml.

PS: The image isn't the same of what I received, but the important is what's inside.
on 28 May 2014
I spend quite a lot of time in a hot country. Insect repellent is expensive. This is the exact amount needed to make a spray that keeps the insects away when they are in season and come out at night.