Customer reviews

on 2 April 2017
Does what it says on the packet
on 1 February 2012
I've used it in quite a few settings: as a handbag on the hospital wards as i am a med student; as a pouch for all my lenses when i am out and about photographing things, little trips down the convenience store or any little document that needed a safe pouch to be carried into.
on 26 October 2016
Very pleased for the money
on 14 October 2017
Great quality product. Very happy.
on 8 February 2014
For the price the quality of the bag is acceptable. The shoulder strap is sufficiently long to be worn across the body (unless you have a particular large chest/shoulders). The main compartment does not have any pockets and is not sealed with a zip but is sealed with a flap held in place with velcro. With the main compartment it is large enough to take a mobile phone, pair of glasses, ear phones and a few other small items so is ideal for walks. There is a zippered back pocket but you will not get much in it.
on 11 May 2013
For the price this is excellent value. I bought it to use on holiday without drawing attention to it. I think a more expensive one would draw too much attention from possible thieves. This holds iPad, kindle, sunglasses etc. easily, without being bulky.
on 12 January 2011
I bought this bag to hold all those little things that bulge your pockets but obviously wanted something inconspicuous being a bloke.A small bag but still fits in wallet,sat nav,keys,roll ups,lighter and sun glasses.
on 5 June 2011
I have an awful habit of walking around with my purse in my hand.
Of course, this is an open invitation to be mugged.

I decided to look for a small, navy, cross body/messenger bag.

I finally settled on the black version of this bag as there was no just navy version.
I also like the look of the grey one and may buy that in the future.

I like this bag because of its small, unobtrusive size. It is still big enough for my purse, keys, small book, mobile phone etc. I usually just have my purse and keys in it though, leaving my hands free while shopping and walking around.

There is a main compartment, which closes via a flap and velcro strips, and a zipped compartment on the back. The zipped compartment would be big enough for a passport, driving licence etc.
The strap is adjustable in length.

If you don't like carrying around a lot of clutter this could be the bag for you.
on 17 August 2016
***This review is based on my own purchase. I have not been paid to review this item, nor have I received any incentive for writing this review. I am not affiliated with Amazon, Bagbase, or the seller in any way. ***

I am a rather boring lady who prefers 'practicality' over 'style', and 'as cheap as possible' over 'expensive'. Therefore, after much searching, this bag appeared to suit my sensible, spend-thrift ways!

I initially bought the bag for a dog rescue fundraiser at the NEC; as I was manning a busy stall, I needed something that I could keep on my person at all times, but at the same time, I wanted something that would not encumber me during the event. This bag turned out to be absolutely ideal for this purpose, and it ended up becoming a bag that I use every day when I am walking my dog (as my rescue dog is reactive, I need both hands free!)

It is a very simple bag, and that's why I like it. The main part of the bag does not have any compartments, which may not be helpful for some people, but it is just fine for my purpose - I keep a multitude of poop bags, antibacterial gel, a pack of wet wipes, my purse, my mobile phone, a spare lead, and a tennis ball in it. For a small bag, it holds a considerable amount of items!

The bag closes with velcro, and after nearly two years of opening the bag up at least five times a day, it no longer sticks its corresponding velcro panel. There is also significant bobbling on the underside of the bag because of this. This is not an issue for me as I only use it to walk my dog, but if you need a bag that secures well, this is something to bear in mind. The strap is also adjustable, so you can choose where exactly you would like the bag to 'sit'.

At the back of the bag is a small zipped compartment, and I keep my keys in there so that I do not have to rummage around for them in the main part of the bag - they are always the item that falls to the bottom of the bag, aren't they?!

The bags come in a range of colours, so you are sure to find something that fits your purpose; for example, the plain black one could be used for work, whereas the red one with a white trim would be great for fun days out.

After nearly two years of daily use, and often being overloaded with dog items, the strap seams are visibly starting to come away from the bag: I would say that I am still likely to get another 3-6 months use out of it. Arguably, one could have expected the bag not to wear in just under two years, but considering the solid use it has had, how it often carries far more than it should, and how much it cost me (under £7.00 in Oct 2014), I am satisfied with my purchase for my purpose, and I will be buying another when this one gives in.
on 14 June 2013
Nothing wrong with it, just a bit small, but I can't blame that on the company since I knew what I was expecting! :) It can sometimes be a struggle to get the straps into a parallel line!