Customer reviews

on 7 April 2017
I have really damaged my hair from straighterner for about 10years non stop. My hair is extremely damaged, and noticed balding and has got lot thinner.
Using this oil, I mix with organic coconut oil, alongside with vitamins and shampoo in one month I have noticed growth all over my scalp. Works for me, I would highly recommend
on 30 March 2017
I have been using this on my eyebrows to help them grow. Could see a difference after only a couple of days and a few weeks later, there's a noticeable difference which I'm so pleased with. I use a mascara wand to coat on my eyebrows and leave overnight.
on 10 March 2016
It came really quick. I am using it for growing my eyebrows and as a treatment for my eyelashes and I can say it's working.
on 4 May 2017
I used this oil in conjunction with vitamin E and coconut oil religiously for my eyelashes, however, never seen any effect at all. Was rather disappointed as I waited for good 4-6months and nothing changed with my eyelashes.
on 24 June 2017
Good quality oil I purchased to mix with another oil for hair conditioning; just ordered a bigger bottle. Would recommend as I'm noticing a difference in the condition and length of hair already (used once a week for a month so far).
on 2 June 2017
I use this as a hair mask along with rosemary and coconut oil. I have started to thin on my head and i use this along with the other products to strength the hair follicle. Its a good quality product and a small amount goes a long way.
on 5 February 2017
This has the plus side of not smelling too strongly meaning it can be used on the scalp liberally.
on 12 May 2015
So happy with the oils (I bought castor, wheat germ and grapeseed) all 100% natural. Can't wait to incorporate them into my beauty/hair regime, and make my own natural hair oils and lotions with them. Definitely doing business with supplier in the future, great prices + fast delivery
on 4 May 2017
I love this, I use it to make hair masks and apply to my eyelashes. I have found this has been very beneficial to my hair, and as it is quite damaged from bleaching and lots of hair dye I think it has made a good impact, although I only use it once a week mixed with coconut oil.
on 7 June 2017
I put this on my eyelashes and eyebrows every few days (using a washed out mascara wand)- I think I've noticed them get longer after a few weeks! Also, I mix this with coconut oil for a great hair mask.