Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 16 January 2015
I have tried most big name pre workouts, I find this over No explode is better, I feel that in my workouts my intensity can go through the roof I dont feel fatigued even an hour plus Into a big session, have the best workouts when using C4 , highly recomend
on 7 December 2017
Great stuff, not as effective as others but for the price it's perfect, tastes better than most of tried too.
on 24 April 2017
Good product love it.. Looking forward to shopping with u.
on 13 July 2016
IM 50/50 WHETHER THIS IS JUST COCAINE IN FANCY WRAPPER, 20 MINS AFTER TAKING THIS MY EYEBALLS START TO ITCH AND I HAVE THE URGE TO SQUAT THE WEIGHT RACK...MY GYM HAVE WARNED ME I WILL BE KICKED OUT IF I DONT STOP CHALLENGING PEOPLE TO ARM WRESTLE, IT ALSO FORCES YOU TO TYPE WITH CAPS LOCKS ON, MAYBE I'LL JUST GO HALF SCOOP TOMMORROW
on 13 April 2017
Recommend to use it. Its making very fast recovery after each set during training.
I was using 1 scoop before training. It causes little bit making sleepless due to caffeine and stimulants ingredients.
on 29 September 2014
Just what you need to get you to the gym after working all day. Nice flavour. I like to have mine chilled with a bit of ice. I intend to keep using this product for the forseeable future, perhaps trying other flavours as there are so many !! There is a tingle with this product in the beginning, but you do get use to it. It does wear off as you continue to use it over the months, but I'm not worried whether I can feel the tingle or not. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is looking for a good pre-workout.
on 21 October 2017
Iv tested a few different pre workouts now so far this is the best tasting I like my sweets anyway and this tastes like cherry sherbets love it !!!
on 11 May 2013
I bought this pre-workout booster about 5 weeks ago and waited to see the results before I wrote a review. Needless to say, i'm very pleased and impressed with the results - and the gains - it has given me.
My biggest problem has been getting the motivation to workout - I get home pretty late and am in no mood to train, so my results have been somewhere between scarce and non-existent. I tried a few sample products which helped me to get more of a boost but I found them to be hard to mix, taste like feet and gave me palpitations, shakes and an itching sensation all over. The results were fine but I didn't really want the side-effects that went with it. I've tried USN and Grenade among others, and although the USN Nitro was a similar boost, it didn't last as long and was more expensive. Grenade products seem to market themselves as the most powerful, but it gave me all those side-effects I mentioned, and it isn't easy to mix (tasted very powdery and didn't really taste nice wither).
I read a few reviews and decided to give the Cellucor a go, and it was a good choice - it was much cheaper than the others, it had more servings and there were no shakes, itchiness or racy heart-rates like the others. I went for the orange flavour which actually tasted like orange and was really nice (if you've had other workout products that claim to have a flavour of some sort, you'll know why it was a nice surprise!)
It mixes very well and leaves no "bitty-ness" as an aftertaste or in the bottle. The measurements are imperial, so mixing it at first was trial & error, but if you have two servings you need 250-300ml of water to get the real benefits, and at least 30 mins before you workout. Don't be deceived by the "60 servings per tub" - it's only a tiny tub, but the servings are very effective in it's small doses.
I found that I was able to have a full 60-90 min weights session without stopping, my strength gains after 5 weeks are 125% improved on bench and deadlifts, and it has given me more of a pre-motivational boost than before. My muscle mass has increased because i'm able to stick to (and finish) a workout session, and no soreness, injuries or depressive mood swings like some other products I've tried in the past. I workout 5-6 days a week, and take it before each session. The pump you get from this product is great - it doesn't leave a nasty powdery aftertaste and you finish workouts with an eagerness to do the next. I will happily stick with this as it's given me what I want without any negatives.
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 July 2016
A great pre-workout mix! I would buy this again. Gives you a incredible tingling sensation which makes you ready and raring to go. Had a fair few beast sessions with this.
on 19 November 2015
I love this stuff, I was a big fan of the original Jacked 3D which as we all know is no longer available, I have tried several other brands but they would not quite do the business when it came to my work out, I like to train heavy and always looking for that extra focus and pump while training. This stuff works well, as soon as I take it within 15 - 20 mins I feel pumped and ready to go, it gives you good focus, adrenaline and continious energy. Even after my workout I can still feel the buzz from it and if I could I would do another session.

Great stuff but may not be suitable for sensitive people.

Recommend it all day long! Try it!