on 3 January 2015
I bought 2 pairs of these a few years ago from a local supermarket and they have served me remarkably well; I am still using one of those pairs! I have bought another 2 pairs from Amazon, one for my Kindle, the other spare just in case- after all we all know how unreliable headphones can be!
Given that they are incredible cheap, these Sony button phones have a crisp, clear sound with a great basal quality- well they are on my MP3 player, cell phone and Kindle anyway. And just as importantly, they are so comfortable to wear in the ears and there are three sizes of buds so you take your pick. In short, if you want a pair of decent sounding, inexpensive headphones that don't make you look like something out of Doctor Who when you wear them, then I can thoroughly recommend these.
on 18 July 2017
These are fantastic. So clear and easily stay in my ear. (i should stress i always have an issue with them staying put) this does the job well. Can't beat the price. and for sony sound!
on 16 December 2017
Bought these for my Grandson so can't make a coment but haven't heard any complaints from him!
on 16 September 2017
great sound quality and arrived quickly
on 13 June 2017
Pleased
on 28 November 2014
Not very happy with these as the picture shows turquiose which is what my daughter wanted for Christmas and put the link on her list but what you will actually get his blue as the heading and Sony L on the buds rather than Sony R as shown.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 December 2014
Good quality but comes with quite a few spare ear pieces. Wires are a little thin, not quite skull candies but close.
on 6 August 2017
Broke fairly quickly, despite only average use.
on 11 May 2015