on 5 March 2013
This product was the perfect purchase. Good strong helmet for tiny delicate heads! Adjustable pads on the inside to ensure a close, secure fit around your babies head. My boy is 8 1/2 months and this helmet is perfect on him, so now we can go out and enjoy bike rides!
on 29 May 2013
An excellent buy. The only issue is with the actual head size that the helmet fits. This was spot-on for thr child in question, but the seller should provide more information abot helmet sizes and children's ages
on 7 January 2016
Tried to get a hemlet for my daughter but Halfords didn't sell any small enough. This is a great little helmet, fits my 10 month old and is nice and lightweight so doesn't put any extra strain on her neck. The straps are fairly easily adjustable, but there aren't any extra pads to adjust the internal size so you can't buy a bigger helmet and size it down to make it last longer, you'll need to make sure you buy the right size.
on 28 August 2015
Bought for my grandson who was eight months at the time. We were looking for a smaller than average helmet as he was quite young and this fitted the bill perfectly. Seemed to be quite comfortable (although he couldn't really comment!) and quite well made in terms of padding and safety etc. for a helmet thats not very expensive
on 10 October 2014
I bought this for my one-year-old and it fits perfectly. He doesn't like putting it on, but ... well, he still has to! Once we're riding, he doesn't mind anymore. Eventually he might think it's cool.
on 28 September 2012
i am satisfied with this purchase and my baby seems to be happy with this helmet, shame he grows so fast and soon we will need a bigger one
on 1 August 2011
this is a lovely helmet but i needed to exchange it for the next size up. fantastic customer service, would highly recommend. thank you
on 9 November 2015
Excellent but it is a shame it doesn't fit my 2 years old head. I did measure his head before I brought it but it is still too small, I recommend you go a size bigger then you what your measurement are. I had to sent it back for a refund. It was very easy to return no problems at all and I am very happy with the service. Thank you
on 25 June 2016
We bought this for our boy after spending quite some time researching the smallest helmet you could buy. This was the smallest we could find but unfortunately with our son being a little behind the curve in terms of size and also inheriting his parents pin head gene, the helmet still proved to be not small enough. He's 17 months now but it will still be some time before he can fit his nut into his jazzy pirate helmet. The fitting mechanism is quite basic so does not allow for much adjustment once the helmet is on. Otherwise I'm sure it'll do the job just fine once he grows into it.
on 23 October 2015
Bought this ages ago and am really pleased with it. My boy wore it from about eleven months and can still wear it now (albeit around the house it seems) at just over two years with the foam padding removed. Would definitely recommend it.