on 5 November 2015
Have to say I've not used it for washing up but currently it has my spare dust sheets in it whilst building works are underway and it is strong enough to use for washing up in Prompt delivery.
on 23 August 2017
simple, does the job, good value.
on 15 September 2017
Does everything I want it to except I would rather that the carry handles were long enough to carry it in one hand. So I've replaced the straps and it's perfect now.
review image
on 7 September 2017
seemed to floppy with water in and kept flopping to side and water tipping out
on 26 July 2017
Not used yet but looks OK
on 2 September 2014
I was looking at this and everyone says how large it is but no one, not even the supplier puts on any dimensions so after a search on Google i found this:
Size: 30 x 30 x 17 cm in case this is useful to anyone like me who likes to know the size of the product before buying?
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 August 2012
it was easily folded for storage and dried quickly after use. The only downside to this useful item was that it slowly collapsed as hot water was put in unless it was propped up against the side of a sink. Will still use it on our camping trips but now know it's limitations.
on 18 August 2013
Holds enough for family of four. Found it difficult to wash because of the material and its flexibility. Mostly just used it to hold dishes and then transferred them to a sink to wash.
on 11 May 2017
ABSOLUTELY BRILL! Works so well for us. Quality product thats big enough to take a dinner plate laying down. We have a motorhome and when we are preparing meals we put all our dirty plates etc in this to await being carried to the wash place. Holds lots of stuff. Cant recommend highly enough,
on 16 December 2013
Love this. So easy to store when we pack up everything including the kitchen sink ! good strong polythene with sturdy canvas handles. easy to clean. withstands boiling water without bending.