on 12 November 2017
Not as good as I'd hoped, nor value for money, the reasons being:
The paint/lacquer isn't that resilient, it started to come away at three months.
The materials used in the lid pick up tastes and odours from the liquids drunk through them or anything that is used to try and clean them; stale coffee and tea flavours/smell aren't nice, nor is drinking liquids tainted with washing up liquid or sterilising solutions.
The spring on the flow stops have weakened on one flask making it difficult to use.
on 13 November 2017
A good size, looks smart, easy to clean, and doesn't leak unless you forget to push the cleaning tab in the lid back in before using it again (duh!). I have docked a star for slightly stiff push buttons and because it only keeps drinks really hot for a couple of hours, however I'm not sure there is a real 5 star travel mug out there yet. My Zojirushi travel mug keeps drinks hot for about 3 times as long as this one, but isn't so convenient to drink from on the go or as easy to clean.
on 13 November 2017
quality item, like the press button to sip mechanism, expensive but feel it's worth it. only issue I have which is maybe car rather than Contigo related is that it doesn't fit very well in my cup holders (skoda yeti)
on 19 July 2017
I would given the product 5 stars as it is indeed fully drip, spill and Leak proof and keeps my tea warm for a good 4+ hours. However, I would say that quality control is an issue as it looks like a damaged product. See photos. Damaged looking product being shipped. Great Product just buyer beware if quality control is important to you.
review imagereview image
on 2 August 2017
It was recommended to me and it works would recommend it to anyone.
on 18 November 2017
The cup is great in terms of its function, the only reason it hasn’t got 5 stars is because almost straight away the paint started chipping off. As it is a travel mug, it gets carried in my bag. It looks completely battered already.
review image
on 14 August 2016
Quality mug well made. Finally a mug for that cold morning bike commute. Easy to use and easy to clean.
on 20 October 2017
I like this product looks good and I like the mechanism to open, fast delivery
on 2 October 2016
Well built and looks great. Bought this for my sister for her commute. She uses it daily and loves it.
on 27 August 2017
This cup works perfectly and keeps the drink hot for about three hours. It seals really well and does not lea. The paint has started to peel at the top of the blue pain hence only four stars.