High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 April 2017
My son still plays with this when he is doing role play as a builder. It is actually really well made. I think sizing is a bit smaller than stated but not by much. Such a little bargain compared to ones I found on the high street. Quick delivery
on 20 January 2018
High visibility jacket arrived quickly and as described by the seller. The young person I bought it for was delighted with it and it is perfect for him to dress up as a builder!
on 23 March 2018
Great for my two year old grandson. Happily wears his nee-nah outfit so he's safer out and about as he certainly stands out against background
on 11 December 2013
My 2 year old loves dressing up in this with his builders helmet; it's a bit big for him at the moment though but would fit if used over a coat for going outside. Nice and easy for him to put on by himself.
I am ordering another for the dogs; I an planning to make one jacket into two coats for small dogs - so much cheaper than buying even one ready made dog coat!
on 13 January 2018
My little grandson who is nearly 3 loved it. It is a little bit big but has plent of room for growth
on 18 October 2017
We bought these to make sure we met stupid French driving laws and don’t expect to use them. They were delivered quickly, well packaged and do the job for a good price.
on 6 May 2017
Really nice quality. My grandson loves it. Really looked like his dad's work jacket and he wears it while he's building things!
on 24 July 2017
Bought for my grandson, he absolutely loved putting it on and playing with his construction sets
on 25 January 2018
Bought this for my 2 year old grandson who just loves it.
on 17 January 2018