Customer reviews

High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.85+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 July 2017
Prompt delivery, seems well made, bought for my grandson to go with his Bosch Tool Kit might be on the big size but will eventually be just right for him.
Of course I don't think his parents will use it for just the above reasons, but will obviously 🙄 use for more important issues with his safety when out and about, I hope they do. A Hi-Viz vest helps small persons be seen easier.
on 12 June 2017
My 2 year old loves wearing her dad's high viz when she is being a mechanic so we thought we'd treat her to a vest of her own. This was a perfect fit, and she was absolutely delighted, it's bright and fluorescent with reflective strips just like daddy's.
on 5 October 2017
One my 5 year old grandson put this one he would take it off. Absolutely superb item. Well made. Washes easily. The Velcro sticks!

In a crowd you can easily spot the wearer! Really glad we bought it.
on 24 April 2017
My son still plays with this when he is doing role play as a builder. It is actually really well made. I think sizing is a bit smaller than stated but not by much. Such a little bargain compared to ones I found on the high street. Quick delivery
on 19 September 2017
Bought this for my 5 year old for a fancy dress day at school. Fit him really nicely and he enjoyed dressing up for the day. Decent price and decent size too.
on 6 May 2017
Really nice quality. My grandson loves it. Really looked like his dad's work jacket and he wears it while he's building things!
on 24 July 2017
Bought for my grandson, he absolutely loved putting it on and playing with his construction sets
on 8 May 2017
My son loves it. It is a little big for him at the moment, but he'll grow into it for sure.
on 21 June 2017
Grandson is the Boss when wearing helmet and jacket.
on 19 August 2017
Bit big but 4 year old still loved it for his builder costume.