on 4 January 2013
Thank you very much for this book. It is funny, informative and full of useful tips on how to deal with every day stress. I have enjoyed reading it a lot!
on 22 March 2013
There is somthing in this book for everyone, no matter what walk of life you come from.
Small everyday changes can make a big difference, this book has them all.
on 17 November 2013
I had gone through the iBook and I found it useful in some ideas . But I disagree for two ideas.
on 23 December 2012
I think you have to pick what works for you, I am a bit busy to follow the book to the letter but a very good read and very inspiring.
on 28 May 2013
Great book to dip into relevant sections once you have read it from cover to cover. Easy to read aswell
on 10 March 2013
It all seemed to make perfect sense, Don't know why we do not already follow these steps. Loved the book.
on 25 March 2012
This book is very much to the point. 52 different tips to de-stress, de-clutter, de-stroy negativity. It does not waste time in useless chatter or banter and just goes straight to the nitty-gritty of 52 useful tips to try and make your life easier and less stressful. Some of the tips I personally had already adopted but some were refreshingly good ideas for help with anxiety. Besides the tips, I feel it really addresses the fact that these days we all live our lives in a rushed, anxious and negative state of mind. It will help you see certain things in a different light and also realize that some of the things we spend so much time worrying about are not really that important.
on 8 October 2011
Really really good practical advice and not at all "preachy". Reading it through it made loads of sense and I found myself nodding away. I think I would prefer to have a hardback copy and then it would be easy to dip in and out of more regularly. I have put it onto my laptop to try and emulate that. I recommended it to my friend who agrees with me about its usefulness.
on 6 December 2011
I clicked on this accidentally on a free Kindle offer. I am certainly not one for buying self-help books at all. However, I've found this to be a great help. Have sorted out the clutter, and the 10 minute tip is great for those busy days when I have too much to do. My life is certainly less stressed because of it.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this and managed to get throught the first quarter or so before my wife to be nicked it off me and started reading it. It seems the stress of marrying me required some form of stress relief intervention.

The first quarter of the book was enjoyable. Well written.

I wouldnt say its revolutionary but if it was and involved chanting softley whilst dressed as a monkey on the top of Asda I probably wouldnt like it. Moreover it is a sensible reminder of some of the things we can all do, coupled with a number of new things which can make small differences.

We have tried a few at home and found them useful, the monkey suit is still in the wardrobe... for now.

Only thing i would say is that its kindle version is not quite up to scratch yet, there are examples and excercises which you cant jump to whilst reading. And the page turn buttons are difficult to press whist dressed as a monkey at Asda.
One person found this helpful