on 27 June 2014
First it is well built and has an attractive and neutral contemporary design. It is quite big.

I like the remote control which does everything the controls on the fan itself do and the fan is certainly powerful enough for a good sized room. If I had a criticism of the remote control it’s that the indicator LEDs on the fan itself are on the top of the fan and so can't be seen when operating it while lying in bed for example (unless your bed is on the ceiling). This means that you can't be confident that you've set it to turn off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours unless you get up and go and look, which of course defeats the point of a remote control. Small point. The oscillating grill works well and distributes the breeze well through a good sized room (I would say up to a 25m2 room).
It has a couple of gimmick modes. There’s a "breeze mode" where it cycles through the fan settings. This might be ok but for the noise it makes - though in a large room in daytime this may be ok. It also has a sleep mode but I can’t tell the difference between it and simply having the fan on its lowest speed and then setting the timer.
Noise. We use this in our bedroom and when we first got it we put it in an alcove where our previous fan lived, in that position it was horrendously noisy even on its lowest setting. We were going to send it back. However, I experimented with placing it in a more open position and found that it was appreciably quieter when it had a bit of space around it. We decided to keep it, but, it is still much noisier than the fan it replaced and is unusable loud for a bedroom on anything other than its minimum setting.
We haven’t used the aroma thing at all and probably won’t. The manufacturer, in my opinion, should forget the aroma feature and make it quieter.
on 25 August 2014
I already have a Bionaire fan (a tower one) but it's used in another room in my home. I bought this fan because it was the only one available at the time during this summer's heatwave. At least, one that didn't look flimsy.

It's got three speed settings: powerful, wind tunnel and jet engine afterburner! The first setting is sufficient for my needs, and probably for most people's as well.

The downside to this fan is that it's loud. If you are a light sleeper, avoid this fan like the plague! I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, and I had it running on top of my bedside cabinet all night for several nights. It didn't keep me up at night, nor did I get any headaches from it running.

I haven't used the aroma feature, and don't intend to if I'm honest. The fan comes with a remote control, but you need to buy the batteries for it (2x AAA).
on 17 November 2014
The price (on offer), and the use of a remote attracted me to this fan. The only let down with it, is the noise, speed setting one/two is ok, but the third is like a wind tunnel, but it does a good job of cooling your room. I wouldn't put it on when you are watching TV, because you will have to crank the volume up. Its a smart looking fan with the blades boxed in, quite easy to remove screws and clean inside when blades getting grubby. It has an oscillating grill, retractable cord, I wouldn't say the aroma feature does a great job, but its adequate. The remote works on most functions, on/off, speed, timer, breeze/sleep modes etc., and when not in use has its own slot on on the side. If it is knocked over, it does immediately turn off, as a safety precaution.
on 14 April 2014
The only disadvantage would be that it doesn't sound like those little desk you fans you get, I suppose it's a tiny bit louder, it's quite loud on full blast, but it's powerful. I can sleep with the noise and it's the best fan I've ever had.

- It looks well-built and is sturdy
- It came as one piece (there was no need for messing around putting stands on etc.)
- It actually cools a room down within a minute
- The wireless remote is so handy!

100% recommend getting this rather than buying a flimsy desk fan.
on 22 March 2014
This fan is massive, picture does not give that appearance. Having said that it is good. Various features all worked though I didn't notice much air freshener scent from the device on the rear when the fan was on. Will be great WHEN we have our Indian summer!
on 1 June 2014
Needed a fan for my bedroom as I wake regularly too hot in the night. Wanted this fan because of remote control & timer features which would save me getting out of bed to turn on. The fan itself was terrific at cooling the room down but THE NOISE! Could not sleep with the level of noise and even resting on my bed - couldn't hear my TV. If u need a good fan for a large room in day time it's a gem, but if u need a low volume machine - steer clear.
on 14 October 2013
Looks good and the functions on it are very useful......BUT it is very noisy, even on the slowest speed and the quiet button selected. Sounded more like a vacuum cleaner to be honest. Had to send it back.
on 29 May 2014
This is so big and bulky it's almost for industrial use. I decided to put it in the office but the noise nearly drove me round the bend. However, it is efficient.
on 20 April 2014
Bit bigger than I thought but its great and you just add a plug in air fresher refill hit the scent button and off it goes. Definitely recommend
on 4 August 2016