on 22 July 2015
Still 5 stars though. The Canon NB-7L battery packs I have slot onto this charger perfectly. It is a tight fit. That alone and its amazing price makes it a great substitute for Canon's own charger. The bonus is power adaptors for UK, EU, US and 12V car socket. Brilliant!

The only drawback is that some NB-7L batteries, e.g. the Maxsima-branded ones, are between 0.5 and 1mm longer than Canon batteries, as I found to my cost when I snapped the two very frail-looking plastic tags the battery is meant to slip past. My (ham-fisted) mistake, not any product flaw. No harm done, though - a little craft glue and a touch of persuasion made the slot just wide enough to fit the Maxsima battery.

Still, for the price (Canon's own charger is almost £50), you can't beat it.
VINE VOICEon 9 February 2012
I bought this to charge my camera batteries whilst on a recent week trip to some French military museums and it was worth every penny.

It charged all my batteries except one aftermarket battery which was a shade (1mm) bugger then the Canon battery, the batteries are designed to be a tight fit in the charger to stop the falling out when charging and all worker great apart from the one as explained.

I'm really happy with this purchase and recommend it highly to everyone.
on 3 June 2013
it was on time and helpful for the situation i was in.Therefore, one of my parent was so gateful for that.
on 19 May 2012
I bought this charger for my Canon Powershot SX30is which came without one as I had bought it secondhand on Ebay.

The battery (original Canon) fits the charger fine and charged the battery in about 4 hours. When complete the LED on the charger switches from red to green.

At the moment no problems and I am very happy with the purchase.
on 11 June 2016
£10, delivered within three days, works perfectly. It also has a selection of plugs and leads including a car adaptor. I've had a Canon powershot sitting in a drawer because I lost the charger so this was too good to miss. Now I have a working camera again and at a fraction of the cost of a Canon charger. Absolute bargain!
on 19 March 2013
I have used this device from time to time over the last year. The battery was a tight fit but now the charger is pretty useless because the retaining lugs have broken off. On inspection it is apparent that they are made of relatively frail plastic and are bound to fail in due course.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2014
So far so good. Arrived safely well wrapped in post within a couple of days.
Charged batteries successfully and seems to be great value for money compared to the original canon charger price.
Thank you!
on 27 May 2013
Really useful piece of kit, can plug into the car, or anywhere there's a socket....all plug types supplied. Would be useful to have a pouch to keep it all together, but that's a minor niggle
on 9 August 2012
I received this product today with 3 day Beforehand.
This charger have a tight fit for the Canon and Hama NB7L.
Thanks.
on 4 January 2014
Which is charging the battery for my Canon.... not really much more to say. Nice and cheap and works perfectly