Customer reviews

ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 5 July 2014
I don't really like female singers as a rule,but Halestorm and The Pretty Reckless are fantastic.There are two albums or mini albums of cover by Halestorm.Both are great and the chosen songs make for a balanced and interesting experience.I actually had all the original versions by the original artists,bar one song.These versions add to the originals and Halestorm have made good musical decisions about the arrangement style.It actually helps that mostly of course the originals were sung by men,this makes doing a cover instantly different vocally,giving a new slant to the songs.
on 30 April 2013
Just discovering Halestorm and thought I'd give this a listen (seeing them as support to Alter Bridge in October). Some tracks better than others - Highlights for me are 'Out Ta Get Me', 'Hunger Strike' (one of my all time favourites from Temple Of The Dog) & 'I Want You (She's so Heavy)'. Quite a varied song choice here........ I forward to repeated listens of this and their other music - and seeing them live! Give it a go.
on 26 February 2018
Great product, price and service
on 17 July 2013
Love the band but I am not sure about some of the songs chosen. I am a bit of Heart fan so I really like the sympathetic cover of "All I Wanna Do ..." the rest are okay but none are as good as any of the tracks on "The Strange Case of ..."
on 12 June 2016
Love ❤ it! Bad romance much better than gaga and really good Beatles cover too!!
on 21 June 2016
Brilliant CD not a bad track on it.
on 6 February 2016
fantastic music
on 24 March 2016
Excellent
on 23 September 2014
Some great quality covers here - Very impressed!
on 7 March 2015
Great cover album by the great hard rock band that is Halestorm i recommend this to any fan of the band