on 2 April 2015
So reliable, this printer is just the best thing ever!

I don't need to worry about my flatmates using up all the ink and it is easily compatible with all our computers.
on 25 February 2013
In all my time of being a student, this printer has probably been my best investment. The printer prints extremely fast, one paper after the other (a regular 20 page paper is done in about 15 seconds). I have not had a single problem with it.
on 19 July 2013
So far it has performed well, very fast compared to an ink-jet printer; uncomplicated; easy to set -up. I like the fact that the paper is stored in a closed tray.
on 9 November 2013
Ideal small foot print family use lase printer. I have used Brother in the past several times and this model is there best yet in this range.
on 25 January 2015
very reliable and cost effective, especially when compared to my previous Kodak one, which was ridiculously expensive to run.
on 2 December 2015
Excellent
on 22 August 2013
Purchased in May 2013 - machine has ran out of 2 toners since then and doesnt work anymore - now August 2013 - cant find a way to contact anyone at Amazon to complain out it and would not recommend it at all.
on 27 November 2013
My previous printer was an HP Laserjet 1200 and lasted about eight years.

This one didn't make six months. Terrible, avoid.

Update: And it can't tell the difference between HP's own "authorised" toner cartridges and replacements, so my genuine cartridge keeps flagging a "go to our genuine HP supplies site" error. Seems a lot of people are happy with this particular printer, but I wonder how many of them are using it for office rather than home use.
on 18 September 2014
i like it, but the refill toner cartridge very expensive. does a good job
on 23 March 2013
i WAS FED UP WITH THE OLD INK PRINTER GOING WRONG AND MALFUNCTIONING SO BOUGHT THIS GREAT VALUE PRINTER TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER.