on 7 February 2015
This is an excellent modem USB stick very easy to setup put sim in and plug in and on line in no time at all.
Great value for money Great seller.
on 8 December 2012
Questa chiavetta è altamente consigliata per il collegamento ad internet, di un tablet o pc, mediante sim. Al suo interno possono essere comodamente inserita la sim e la sd card. L'unico difetto può essere la dimensione, se fosse più piccola sarebbe il top.
on 25 February 2012
Mine arrived loose in a jiffy bag with the standard Amazon Marketplace receipt enclosed and nothing else. But people who need instructions could Google for them. In my case, I wanted this to connect my tablet PC (NATPC M009S 8GB Capacitive , 7" , 1.6 GHz Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and Responsive Capacitive Screen - Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Amazon Kindle / Facebook - HD 2160P - now with 8GB Storage) to the Internet when out of WiFi reach, and it was stated by the tab suppliers to be the only supported modem. Swapped the SIM from my 3 dongle into this new modem, plugged into tablet, set APN, and I was on the Net in no time. Also tried it on a Linux box, a little bit more info to be entered there, but then it was up and away on that platform too. Plugging it into a Windows7 laptop, it autostarted an installer in Chinese. But all it takes is a little nowse (or even less Chinese than I know) to figure out that the first question you're being asked in Mandarin is what language you you want to install in. Click the arrow, and you see "English" appear and from then on the install switches to English (of sorts) and the "dashboard" app also installs with an English interface. The Windows install assumes you have a SIM from a particular Chinese ISP, so you have to know, or discover, enough about how to navigate Huawei dashboard settings to find out how to create a profile for your own provider's SIM, and store it, and set it as default. A pity there's not even a slip of paper to tell people how to do that, but again, it's all out there on the Web.
on 27 December 2012
ThIs worked in my tablet after wasting a lot of money on other products. Then I broke it!! it is quite fragile so be warned. I have not been able to get another to work with my tablet again. Be carefull as they will send same thing but may overseas varients that may not work with UK systems
on 25 December 2013
this was one of the only dongles I could get to work with my tablet, it also works fine on my laptop too.
on 12 April 2012
Bought this to connect my android tablet m009s capacitive screen to the internet worked with no hassles. Plugged it in and 30 seconds later I was online. The device comes with instructions in chinese but these aren't needed for use with my tablet effectively plug and play on it. I haven't tried it with an actual pc but I'm sure a quick search oñline will find the english manual. The device cames with a cd which I think will have the drivers etc. Excellent device for my tablet.
ÀA
on 11 May 2012
Bought this for my NATPC (M009s) tablet, managed to get a connection (to dongle, not 3G) once via gingerbread, and not at all since update to ICS. Far easier to use hotspot on my HTC DesireHD....
on 25 March 2014
Fantastic 👍Would Recommend To Anyone...Fast Delivery And Very Easy To Install 👍 Very Good For What It Was Bought For👌
on 26 August 2011
Very good bit of tech and would suggest it to all as easy to set up and works with all sim cards
on 8 October 2013
Dongle is supposed to be pre-loaded with the relevant software - not so. Managed to download it from the web (although not Huawei's website which no longer hosts it)- still no joy. Have not yet managed to connect it to the net over 3G.