on 8 September 2010
I have been able to create the bows in this book with ease. I did get a little carried away, but the book made me want to try them all. The illustrations really help you to get it right.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try new ideas for decorating their gifts. People will be impressed. I will always refer to it when I want a new idea.
on 23 August 2009
This is definitely worth purchasing. It's step by step and provides information about various ribbon types and bow styles. For a novice (e.g. me) it's a brilliant resource. Very glad I bought this book.
on 20 October 2009
This is an excellent book that lives up to its title Creative Bows Made Easy.Creative Bows Made Easy: Tie Perfect Bows For All Your Crafts & Giftwraps
A good book for beginners with step by step instructions easy to follow ensuring the end results looking very professional.
on 23 February 2015
an excellent book which I bought as a gift. My friend who loves gift wrapping was very pleased with the book. The photographs and instructions were clear and easy to follow.The book arrived well within the estimated dates and in very good condition. The book was so good that I'm planning on buying a copy for myself.
on 2 December 2012
Easy to follow instructions that have you making beautiful bows
straight away. Lots of different bows and with imagination it doesn't
have to be expensive. bought ribbons online and I went around charity shops and got clip
on glitzy earrings for the centre of the bows - wow.
on 15 May 2013
If you are self employed and need presentation in your business this is for you. Not only for wrapping, there are so many other applications for bows and ribbons. Window display, exhibition display etc. Try adding a bow to all your wrapping and see the difference it makes.
on 13 September 2016
received book b ut didnt realise it was ex library and quite sha bby. have recently received mail saying the same thing but this was after i had received it. It did say i could return but it was not a gift so have kept it. Would think twice before ordering again.
on 8 April 2014
Exciting book, lots of new ways to finish off presents. Some practice maybe needed but I'm sure I will enjoy the experience.
on 10 October 2014
This is a lovely book with plenty of easy to follow designs .
on 3 September 2014
Excellent item! 5* will buy again if needed!