on 17 October 2017
Sanctus is the opening book in a trilogy which is absolutely riveting and novel. I was hooked very quickly and thoroughly enjoyed the read. There is substance in the theme and the writing style is very competent.
on 17 September 2017
Great thriller albeit not theologically correct from a Christian point of view. If you can overlook that slight shortcoming you'll find it a gripping read. I'm halfway through the sequel now 'The Key'
on 11 August 2016
So many characters, was difficult to keep up. Got bored in some parts so was skipping. Stayed with it to the end but not sure I could go for part 2. Ending wasn't what I expected tho so that was good.
on 9 March 2017
Couldn't get into this book and have passed it on
on 14 December 2014
I read the second and third books in the trilogy before discovering this book and although I knew the characters very well and knew how the story ended, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was still captivating from start to finish.
on 24 August 2013
Set in the ancient city of Ruin, this book is about religion, murder, intrigue, a secret kept for millennia by a secret monk sect. It could have been written by Dan Brown, insofar as it was not Shakespeare but I wanted to know what was on the next page all the time. Good escapism.
on 19 February 2017
Real page turner, didn't want to put it down, will definitely be reading the next book.
on 9 June 2017
Read the second instalment first and was hooked.
on 27 July 2017
I have read this book a while a go and am on the third one in the trilogy. I bought this secondhand book for my daughter as I couldn't find my original version (think I swapped it on holiday). The books are really well written and hard to put down!
on 29 August 2017
spooky and thrilling in equal measure