on 30 July 2015
Haven't used these as yet but they feel good quality. I'm a little annoyed however as I purchased under the belief they were on a roll (as stated in the description and photo) and figured this would give ease to storage and save space - something I'm lacking for my baking equipment! However, they all came loose which now means I have to find something/somewhere to store them so they don't spill out everywhere.
Fingers crossed their performance outweighs this gripe.
on 12 May 2015
I have not had the best of luck with piping. I actually have this weird plunger machine thing I use now because me and piping bags = disaster.

I figured I'd try these out though because A) they were cheap and B) my plunger machine thing only fits certain-sized nozzles, and I didn't want my larger nozzles to go to waste.

Let me just say this was AMAZING. So easy to use, really simple and no fuss. Because they're so big you can cut them to your perfect size, which is great. There's no mess because you simply throw them away after, and it just makes the whole process super easy.

Buying these has made me think the reason I had piping problems before was because I was using material piping bags, which were far too small (so you couldn't twist them properly to get the air out) and were really messy, making mixture stick to the fabric.

I'm so pleased to have discovered these – they're a bargain for the price and I can't wait to experiment more with decorating my cakes!
on 6 March 2016
I've ordered these a couple of times now. They are huge which I didn't realise initially, but I just trim down the tops to make them a bit more usable for my needs, no big deal. I really like them for piping but the only annoying thing I have found is that sometimes when you are trying to get a new bag from the strip, it doesn't tear down the seam properly and you end up having to throw away a bag because it has ripped.
on 7 March 2017
I've never used piping bags before but these were perfect for filling cannelloni. The are very sturdy so I could stand them upright in a tall mug and easily fill. They are very big so I filled half way and folded over the rest secured with tape and froze until needed a few days later.
Left them to defrost then cut the piping hole and could easily fill the upright cannelloni shells - as there was plenty of room to provide a good grip on the bag as I squeezed the contents out.
These are very good value too - really cheap in price but excellent quality.
on 20 December 2012
I was anxious about ordering this item as I have never used icing bags before, always used an icing pipe. I also read that these bags can be slippery. I practised with one as soon as it came, I need not have worried. The bags are simple to use, they can be cut to fit icing nozzles, as I have a lot of nozzles I did not want to have to buy new ones. You obviously have to cut a small amount at a time. The bags are rather large but if you are using them for recipes like meringue this is an advantage. They can be cleaned quite easily, even though they are labelled as disposable. Can I also say the delivery of the bags was excellent, I received them within a day of ordering. So thank you Wedding Acrylics. I will definitely order more
on 30 April 2015
They are huge! I knew that before I ordered and am pleased with the size. They arrived on a roll and are easy to store, I use one and pop an elastic band around the rest to stop them unravelling. The bags are strong and have not split during use. An excellent purchase, and I would definitely buy again.
on 20 February 2016
My daughter loves to bake and try new things. We recieved these disposable icing bags and she couldnt wait to bake french macarons She was delighted at the results as she had tried other disposables in the past and were not good at all would highly recommend these good value for money and no mess afterwards thankyou
on 14 December 2013
Bought these for baking season & doing icing for the first time. Turned out great for piping but I think the bags were too big. Perhaps meant for cakes or a LOT of cupcakes. Felt it such a waste to use 1 bag for each colour I wanted to use & then discard when my 24 cupcakes were finished. Wished they were smaller, or different sizes. Might have been slightly easier to manage. Will share with other friends who bake more often.
on 10 September 2015
was looking for large bags to do multiple batches of cupcake frosting in one go x they do the job ok hold a lot of frosting but if you put a lot of pressure on them they 'give' (the bag stretches and thins so it looks seethrough - giving notice that it will split soon) x great if you use quite a squishy frosting not so great if its slightly firmer to try and hold the shape x
on 26 December 2012
After many years wrestling, on and off, with washable piping bags (I don't pipe things often - the washing up was one of the reasons why!) I decided to investigate the disposable variety. I've only used one of them so far, and for only one job (piping mashed potato) but it was easy to cut the tip to size and slip in the nozzle. I didn't use a connector, but there was no leakage where the nozzle sat inside the bag so at the moment I don't see that I need to buy a connector. I will certainly buy more when these run out.

See one answered question