on 2 March 2012
Bought this earlier this week and arrived a lot quicker than expected in 2 days!! Does exactly what it says on the tin, which is a piping bag. What more do you want? Another plus point is the fact that it only costs less than 20p for each piping bag which is super cheap compared to others! I never fancy the idea of re-using my piping bag because it's simply impossible to wash them properly and get all the grease out for next use. A cheap disposable piping bag that works perfectly like this product is ideal for that reason. Simply tear it from the roll, do the piping and chuck it in the bin. The size of this piping bag is also ideal for macarons because they tend to be made in moderate-large batches and the design is super easy to get to grips with. All in all, I'm very well pleased with this product and in fact I have just placed another order even though I still have more than half left! 5 stars. Defo.

You can always pop a piping tip into the bag prior to filling it with your frosting etc, that way you could easily pipe your favourite rose swirls etc onto the cake with no hassle!
on 20 July 2012
These are fantastic I've just placed another order, I am quite heavy handed and with other cheap disposable piping bags the bag has ripped and the nozzle fly's out the end during piping, but not a problem with these, really excellent buy.
on 5 August 2011
these are huge!! good for icing lots of cupcakes!! the surface of the piping bag feels really weird, but does a good job of not slipping in your hands!

Glad I found these!
on 24 June 2012
Bought these to save repearted washing up of a horrible greasy butter cream bag - brilliant! I use mine with a nozzle and happily pipe whipped cream and butter cream with them. They are massive though!!
on 25 November 2016
These are MASSIVE, and very strong! I, for some reason sitting at my computer, decided that 12" piping bags probably weren't big enough and it would save time to get bigger ones. I'm not sure that is so, (re. time saving) but if you are doing a LOT of piping, these are the bags for you! There's something sort of 'industrial' about them - you could cover cakes for the multitudes! At least I know they won't burst under any pressure. So - if strong & sturdy is what you're looking for, these are the piping bags for you!

They are in a continuous roll and you detach them them as you need them, along a perforated line (which for the one I have separated for review purposes is cleanly cut and easy to do). I have added a photo of the behemoth below, against an ordinary 12" piping bag!
review image
on 1 September 2012
First of all, these bags are huge and so hold a large amount of icing if required.

The bags are also incredibly sturdy so you don't need to worry about them splitting at all. All you need to do to use them is cut off the end, insert your nozzle, spoon in the icing, then twist and go.

I love the fact that when you're done, you just remove the nozzle (and any excess icing) then bin the bag and you're done!

I use these to ice a normal batch of cupcakes, around 24 in muffin sized cases and it is more than sufficient. I imagine you can use these bags to ice a much larger batch with no trouble at all.
on 22 November 2016
Sorry but I didn't like these compared to a previous piping bag I've purchased on Amazon. They ripped when I pulled them apart from each other. Since then I've tried to be very careful while separating them but it's a real pain. I know it's not a real hardship but when you have to spend 20 seconds carefully pulling them apart it's no good.

This is compared to another brand which I just tore off as fast as I could. The ones I like are below - I'm not affiliated in any way to the company
20 DISPOSABLE SAVOY ICING BAGS by Icing Bags
Sold by PackagingTraders
on 30 April 2015
They are huge! I knew that before I ordered and am pleased with the size. They arrived on a roll and are easy to store, I use one and pop an elastic band around the rest to stop them unravelling. The bags are strong and have not split during use. An excellent purchase, and I would definitely buy again.
on 7 April 2012
Never wash a fiddily piping bag ever again. Love, love, love using these. Do I really need to say anymore?
on 22 February 2012
Such a good product. You get evident quality with a small price tag with this item. Work perfectly with or without a couplet too. Will definitely be getting more of these.

See one answered question