Tron Legacy: Reconfigured
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 August 2011
Years ago, I watched Tron (the original motion picture). I loved it.

I recently watched Tron: Legacy on Blu-ray. I loved it. Lots.

What I loved about it, as much as anything else, was the 'banging' 80's electropop-meets-Pendulum soundtrack.

I researched the Daftpunk soundtrack, but I'm always nervous of soundtracks as they have a stack of tracks that are just 1-2 mins in length. This album has all its tracks at 5-7 mins in length.... And sure, the tracks may not necessarily be Daftpunk per se, but unless you're a REAL Daftpunk aficionado, you'd struggle to notice.

I've listened to the album all the way through several times now, and each track - apart from track 2 (which I really don't like) - just gets better and better and better.

If, in any way shape or form, you enjoyed the soundtrack to Tron: Legacy, then this is the album to buy!
on 30 May 2017
Good music ... some of its a touch 9ff.. but glad I've got album
on 1 February 2014
I love the Movie sound track and wanted more. Took a gamble on Tron Legacy: Reconfigured and have not looked back. Everyone I have let listen to it loves it. If you like Daft punk and the general vibe of the movie sound track, you are missing out on this great album. Buy it NOW.
on 27 April 2012
Loved it. It is an incredible mix of music. I work out to it as it really gets me in the mood to train. Favourite Tracks: 11 End of Line and 8 End of Line, both great remixes. Track 7 Moby "The Son of Flynn" is great, builds slowly and gets more dramatic (orchestral) as the track goes on. Track 5 "Son of Flynn" also really good. Track 15 Tron Legacy End Titles is also awesome, a song in two parts and contains my favourite piece of music from Tron, 1 minute 20 secs in, the electro synth orchestral piece. All in all a fantastic album, I am tempted to buy the original motion picture album now.
on 5 June 2013
When I heard there was a new Tron movie I was keen to watch it as I saw the original in the cinema when it first came out, WOW I was completely blown away by the whole thing, its such a good film with a beautful soundtrack that I did a search to find out who did the music, had no idea it was Daft Punk and bought the reconfigured album straight away, good quality remixes have turned the soundscapes into self contained tunes but more than that have expanded them as the best remix should ;-)
on 13 April 2011
The original Daft Punk soundtrack was a great reminder of the film.

This has some great re-mixes and won't disappoint if you like Daft Punk - one to play loud in a small space.

Best track? Moby's Son of Flynn (track 7) with a retro 90's feel.
on 19 April 2018
the best electronic music album i have ever bought!
on 29 January 2013
I don't always buy this sort of music but each track is so refined (without losing the Tron feel to it) that it's like an album of singles. M83 do an awesome cover early into the track list.
on 26 March 2015
Excellent, Human League meets Blade Runner via Kraftwerk
on 18 September 2016
great for clubing or doing course work