on 12 February 2016
Not the quality I'd hoped for. I bought the white for my niece's 3rd birthday (she doesn't like pink!) - it looked a bit grey. But there are not a lot of options out there.
on 17 September 2017
Very nice present for a child
on 23 February 2016
Lovely item - fits nicely, washes well, and room for growing child... Still looks like new after washing one year on...m
on 17 February 2018
It arrived very quickly. Fits great
on 16 April 2014
Excellent cardigan. It fits my daughter perfectly so the sizing is correct. The quality is very good. Yu really cant go wrong with this. There's nothing wrong with it! I would recommend it and when my daughter needs a new one I will be buying the next size up.
on 20 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter for her ballet class, it arrived quickly, but came up a little small. Otherwise it was a nice cardigan
on 24 May 2013
I ordered a white 7-8 for you 7 year old daughter. Perfect fitting with a little room to grow. Looks stylish contrast against her ballet uniform pink leotard and skirt. Washes really well; no stretching or bobbling as I have got with a knitted style in the past. Would definitely recommend.
on 19 October 2017
Lovely cardigan, but too small unfortunately
on 9 October 2012
I bought this cardigan for my daughter and it fits beautifully. The fabric is also nice & soft. Highly recommended.
on 7 April 2018